Question About The Vapor Titan Batteries & LED Lights Take 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Hi Robert T. Tan, Thanks for your response to the thread about Vapor Titan batteries & LED lights. I notice that you didn't actually respond to the questions asked in the thread and that the thread is now closed, so I thought I would restart the thread and see if we can get some answers to the questions:

I've been using the Vapor Titans for quite some time now, and recently noticed that they have quit selling the colored ones, and that they are only selling black and white. Is this something that is permanent, or are you going to sell the other colors later on. I really enjoyed having different colors. It was easier to keep up with which one was charged or not. Also, can we still get different LED lights on them. I noticed that with my last purchase, that when I asked for a green LED light in it, they only gave me blue. I'm not a fan of blue at all. Hope that you guys are going to bring back the other colors on both the the E-Cigs & the LED lights.

Well, I guess this answers my question about whether I can get the Titan batteries in yellow. That's a bummer. And if they're not selling the different colors, why do they still show them on their website, apparently years after they stopped carrying them?

IMHO if you're trying to position yourselves to lure ex-V2 customers, bringing back the sizes & colours might be a good start.

Reactions: K9Luvr

Robert T. Tan

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2018
Illinois
www.vapor4life.com
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. My predecessor Lady Vapentine moved on to work at the Patch (a local newspaper) but a lot of the same friendly faces are still here at Vapor4Life.

Things may have been a bit slow in here but we would love to rekindle the responsiveness and interaction that made this forum so popular in the first place.
___
As for your question:

In our search for the highest quality components reduced the color, battery and LED options. It is unlikely that we will carry a full array of 12 colors again but we would love to add a dash of color to our lineup. The influx of V2 customers might is a perfect opportunity for us to evaluate color options and your feedback is appreciated. What would your top 3 colors be? Is yellow your first choice?

I found the page where it still shows a rainbow of available colors and if you direct message me I will get you a $10 store credit for detecting that error.

The reason I am here is to listen and forward your feedback. I'm new to this forum but eager to help out.

Thanks,

RTT

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Thanks for the response Robert T Tan (is that meant to be Titan when said aloud? If so, points for cleverness, if not, it's still a good pun :thumbs:).

Yellow would be near the bottom of my list for preferred colours actually. I liked having a wide range, but purple (not lilac), turquoise and lime green were my favourites.

I'm sure others here would have their favourites.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Oh, and thanks for the offer of a $10 store credit. Much as I could do with it, I think it ought to be offered to Flowerlady-8898 for raising the questions in the first place and/or ShadowsGathered for pointing out first that the photo of the full range of Titan colours still featured on the V4L website. Maybe all three of us??? :thumb:

• Agree
Reactions: K9Luvr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread