The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Question About The Vapor Titan Batteries & LED Lights

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by Flowerlady-8898, May 22, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Flowerlady-8898

Flowerlady-8898 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2010
    North Carolina
    I've been using the Vapor Titans for quite some time now, and recently noticed that they have quit selling the colored ones, and that they are only selling black and white. Is this something that is permanent, or are you going to sell the other colors later on. I really enjoyed having different colors. It was easier to keep up with which one was charged or not. Also, can we still get different LED lights on them. I noticed that with my last purchase, that when I asked for a green LED light in it, they only gave me blue. I'm not a fan of blue at all. Hope that you guys are going to bring back the other colors on both the the E-Cigs & the LED lights.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. katz-in-boots

katz-in-boots Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2011
    Under Down Under
    Whah? I used to love the range of colours in the Titans, it was part of the pleasure of them (anyone who remembers me from way back might remember my rainbow collection, I had just about every colour made). It would be a real shame if they're just black or white now. And the LED colours were always important to me - some colour lights just don't work with certain colour batteries.

I do hope it's a temporary out-of-stock thing, not permanent loss of colour in vaping life.

• Like Like x 1
  3. katz-in-boots

Feb 21, 2011
    Under Down Under
    Did you hear anything back from V4L about your question?
    Enquiring mind want to know...
    :pop::pop::pop:

4. ShadowsGathered

ShadowsGathered New Member

Jun 18, 2018
    Alabama
    Well, I guess this answers my question about whether I can get the Titan batteries in yellow. That's a bummer. And if they're not selling the different colors, why do they still show them on their website, apparently years after they stopped carrying them?

5. bwh79

bwh79 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    Hm, not sure about the color availability, but I just had a look at their website and...why on earth would anyone buy the "premium" kit with 2 batteries and one of everything else, when you could get just two of the "standard" kit and get a second case, charger, and cord, and twice as many refill cartridges, while saving a penny to boot? Looks like shipping is the same 6.95 either way...? This is the kind of stuff that irks me to no end. Like when I go to the grocery store, and the 32oz box of cereal costs more than two 16oz boxes...it's like, dude, do you not understand the concept of buying in bulk? The bigger one's supposed to be the better deal...

6. ShadowsGathered

Jun 18, 2018
    Alabama
    Haha, very good question! I hadn't noticed about the kits, but I totally agree on going to the grocery store, and finding that two of the small item comes out cheaper than the one larger item. I check THAT kind of thing all the time when I grocery shop now, ever since I found out two small cans of tuna were cheaper than the large size but still came out to the same amount of tuna. I think it's because people believe buying larger will save money, and sometimes it does. But sometimes it does not, and I intend to save every penny I can when the effort to save it is minimal. Thanks for cluing me in about the starter kits. I'm trying to get my sister to switch from tobacco to vaping, so I'll defo keep that in mind when we're looking for a starter kit for her.

7. katz-in-boots

Feb 21, 2011
    Under Down Under
    That's what I'd like to know. Because I see that photo on the website I just assumed they were still selling that lovely range of colours, it was only Flowerlady's OP that alerted me.

Well I guess these are aimed at newbies. I know that when I started vaping I bought kits because I had no idea what I needed and didn't want to make mistakes.

Something else I just noticed, the batteries are only available in 'regular' size now, whereas there used to be 3 sizes.

I'm just glad I switched to the Zeus, otherwise I'd really be missing all those lovely colours and the stealth 'camo' pattern & colours. I guess V4L stock so many brands & types of everything these days that they had to cut down somewhere.

8. ShadowsGathered

Jun 18, 2018
    Alabama
    I didn't realize V4L only had one battery size. I haven't bought any batteries from them yet because I'm still using the batteries I bought from V2. I want to buy a King battery from V4L, but they're never, ever in stock! And I'm not used to paying $20 for a battery so if I'm going to do that, I want more options on colors than black & white. Now, normally I only use white because I want my e-cig to look as close as possible to a tobacco cig (don't ask me why, I don't even know myself), but because I love the color yellow so much I'd be willing to pop a twenty for one of them. Alas....

9. katz-in-boots

Feb 21, 2011
    Under Down Under
    I just had a look at the Vapor King range, today they only have gunmetal regular and red regular in the manual batteries and in auto they have black regular. Although they give the battery size option, the short & XLs are out of stock. With the Titans there used to be three sizes but now there is no mention of sizes other than regular. So yeah, alas...

I find this all a bit sad. I've loved the V4L batteries since I found them because I much prefer auto batteries & they have always had the best range (I haven't tried V2).

As I say though, I am so happy with my Zeus Dual Mode batteries that I no longer use Titans.

Yeah, I was like that when I started. Once I got into the Titans with all those colours & coloured jewelled LEDs though, I really splashed out. Here is an old pic of my ecig collection from back then...

ecig collection.jpg
    Yup. You'll even see a yellow manual XL 12th from the top left.
    And then the Zeus came along & all that changed.

10. K9Luvr

K9Luvr Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Looks a lot like my collection back in the day. Was always color coordinating my batteries with my outfit. Never had a white one, though, cuz I didn’t want any to think it was a cigarette

• Like Like x 1
  11. katz-in-boots

Feb 21, 2011
    Under Down Under
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Me too, once I got over my initial "must look as much like a cigarette as possible" first 3 months.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ShadowsGathered

Jun 18, 2018
    Alabama
    Wow, that is quite a collection!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Robert T. Tan

Robert T. Tan Moved On ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2018
    Illinois
    Hey,

Sorry replies have been a bit slow here. Lady Vapentine has left the building and I am the new V4L social media/forum guy. I am here to help and thanks you for your interest in V4L.

RTT:thumbs:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.