Status
Not open for further replies.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Hi folks,

i always vape no higher than 12 watts but i always use batteries like the 25 R and batteries rated for much higher amperage and wattage , they seem to all be in the 2500mAh range .

Being that i vape 10 to 12 watts and always use builds over 1.5 ohm and higher can i use a battery that would give me better longevity but lower amp capability or are the batteries i'm using the best mix for all types of vaping ?

Thank you

serene.in.dallas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Hi folks,

i always vape no higher than 12 watts but i always use batteries like the 25 R and batteries rated for much higher amperage and wattage , they seem to all be in the 2500mAh range .

Being that i vape 10 to 12 watts and always use builds over 1.5 ohm and higher can i use a battery that would give me better longevity but lower amp capability or are the batteries i'm using the best mix for all types of vaping ?

Thank you

For your style of vaping, 1.5 ohms 10-12 watts, you will be well served by the LG MJ1. Its 10 amp cdr and 3500 mah. Your 1.5 ohm coil at 10-12 watts will draw 2.58-2.83 amps, giving you more than enough head room. Now if you drastically changed your setup you would want to re-evaluate where your amp draw is at and choose a battery accordingly.

Reactions: herb

serene.in.dallas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Reactions: MorpheusPA

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014

serene.in.dallas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
I picked a few of these up thanks to all of you.
Glad to hear it, I believe Liionwholesale ships from Florida so you should have it in no time. Just remember, be mindful of how many amps you are using and to use a suitable battery for your application. Those batteries are perfect for your current application.

Reactions: herb

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Glad to hear it, I believe Liionwholesale ships from Florida so you should have it in no time. Just remember, be mindful of how many amps you are using and to use a suitable battery for your application. Those batteries are perfect for your current application.

Yeah they sound perfect , i never go above 12 watts but could use some more runtime , these sound like they fit the bill .

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread