The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Question for NHaler Veterans..... Need help ordering

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by abby182000, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. abby182000

abby182000 Full Member ECF Veteran

Mar 7, 2009
    ok I sent a contact us and was confused as my entire question wasn't answered so maybe possibly someone here can help me out or multiple people can inform me of what I should get.....

I currently use a prodigy v1 (I want an xhaler but till this one breaks I can't) with a 901 atomizer. I decided I want to try out cartomizers so of course I love nhalers juice and have ordered 2 times now and I like how fast the shipping is and the service is great. So I go to the website to order and I have NO CLUE what I need to get lol.

I want to be able to use greencig or KR808D cartomizers on this thing and I'm not sure which adapter to get if I even need one at all and also I want to use a 510 atomizer and 510 cartomizer as well.

I see they have a 510 adapter that goes onto a 901 battery as well as a KR808D bettery so heres where it gets iffy for me. Do I get the 510 adapter to use the 510 atty then do I need anything special to use the 510 cartomizer. And then since the 510 adapter fits on the KR808D battery and the 901 battery do I need an adapter to use the KR808D cartomizers? I'm so freaking confused.

If anyone can point me in the right direction of what exactly I need to purchase in order to use greencig or KR808D cartomizers as well as 510 attys and 510 cartomizers on my 901 prodigy v1 I would really appreciate it!!!!!

ps specific names of the product or even details that match the website would probably be more help!

Thanks,

Shannon aka Abby

2. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    You will need an adapter to go from your 901 to the 510 atomizer.KR808D-1 > 510 Adapter

You will need an adapter to go from the 901 to the 808 and greencig cartos.CARTOMIZER ADAPTERS fo 901 Tips

I think this information is correct but someone may double check me on it.

3. abby182000

abby182000 Full Member ECF Veteran

Mar 7, 2009
    If your information is correct then you just cleared it up for me wow I confused myself horribly today and I thought I knew everything there was to know about e-cigs as I've been using them for a year and 20 days!

THANK YOU so much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.