Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonflyVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
USA
Hello Fellow Vapers,

I have been vaping for a long time now. I started out with the eGo, then advanced to the REO GRAND. If you own both the REO and PROVARI, which one do you use the most? What Provari model do you own. Are there any MAJOR differences between the two? I don't want to make the Provari investment if it vapes basically the same as my REO.

Thank you so much for your opinion. Happy vaping

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
they're two totally different experiences. only parallels between them is they're vaping gear, solid products and backed well by the maker/company.

with the reo, the vape is amazing. it's dripping with a tank and without needing two hands. only a bottom feeder can compare to the vape with the added ease of use.

with the provari, you get a similar ruggedness, but you can change toppers to change flavors at will. you can have as many flavors at the ready as you have toppers filled. though, the only way you're going to get the same flavor and vapor production is with dripping.

they definitely do fill different niche' voids. my REO is my daily driver, but i'm certainly glad to have my provari around when i just want to throw on a carto tank filled with another flavor.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
I have 3 Reo's & 2 Provari's. I really haven't used the Reo's much since I got my Provari's. Although I have to admit I haven't used my Provari's much lately since I've been getting really into Mechanical mods with my Russian 91%. I've got way too many mods & switch them out often cause it's fun to play with all my toys.... LOL

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I have both and prefer the Reo. The provari alone won't get you into the same league - you need a good dripping atty on it to get to what the Reo offers, and with that, you've got added inconvenience.

Now, it also depends on what you use as a topper with the Reo. I use either a RM2 or a bf modified IGO. If you've been using disposable dripping atties or cartos, maybe an upgrade to the RM2 is what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread