Jan 29, 2018
Huntsville, AL

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Thanks to everyone who replied on this thread. And to you women, you are all really really cool. So thank you. At his point, the best I have seen so far is the Pico. It's tiny (she hates my big G-Priv and especially hates my 26650 mech mods), more than enough power and it even comes in pink. She's a total girly girl and loves everything pink.
I have a pink pico and it is very “girly.” I think it’s a great place for you to start her out.

Yeah, it's a tricky one to be sure, but I think the OP landed on a good solution, for sure. I think she will like our setup.

My husband asked for a LOT of rocks for Christmas. Rocks (in the amount he wants) are so expensive! I will have to save up, LOL.

Anna
I got expensive rocks for my birthday one year ;) Gigantic set of basalt and marble massage stones for hot and cold stone massage.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I gotta agree with Scott, he's trying to call the mothership home. Also, what's the deal with what looks like a compass? Does he think aliens will travel hundreds of light years and then not know north? "Sh@$, so close! Well, lets go home"

That is most likely a marker to tell the ship how to orient properly to line up with the ley lines running underground to recharge the ship.

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
If the Tessera had been out when I first started seriously vaping, that's what I would have gotten. You can find it here: TESSERA with ELLO TS - Eleaf electronic cigarette

I also admit, I kinda like the SMOK Priv One for a no hassle vape: Priv One - SMOK[emoji768] Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!

Hope that helps!
Don't get the Priv One! Or at least consider the Mi One if you're thinking about something like that. Or maybe try the Joytech AIO coils with it instead of what comes installed. Mine is all gurgly. I hate it. I don't even like the button. You have to squeeze the thing too hard. It's weird.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread