Question for the those who vape Tobacco flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrStik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2013
SoCal
In my younger days, I would love to enjoy a pipe with my cocktails. I used to smoke flavored pipe tobacco. Now when I have a drink, that is the element that is missing. So I would like suggestions for tobacco flavored juice. I am primarily a bourbon and scotch drinker, so any suggestions to pair them would be appreciated

Thanks in Advance.

Reactions: lboyerbp

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
The Ploom Room - Burley and Candy and Candied Cavindish

Naturally extracted Tobacco .com - Big selection

Heather's Heavenly Vapes

My favorite when drinking is the Ploom Room's Burley and Candy

When I drink the juice flavors die out and get a weird off taste. The burley and candy is strong and stays alive when I am drinking.

I have also found that the vape flavor dieing happens the most with beer. Whiskey\Bourbon\Cognac its lesser. And with Champagne its does not really happen.

Reactions: MrStik

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I enjoy RY4's I mix my own with tfa ry4 double and a pinch of e.m. Crystals. It's quite delicious but I don't know how it will pair with bourbon or scotch because I don't touch them. In fact I hate them, ry4 pairs well with tequila and rum. But so does everything. Good luck, I hope you find a good match.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
In my younger days, I would love to enjoy a pipe with my cocktails. I used to smoke flavored pipe tobacco. Now when I have a drink, that is the element that is missing. So I would like suggestions for Tobacco flavored juice. I am primarily a bourbon and scotch drinker, so any suggestions to pair them would be appreciated

Thanks in Advance.
Veteran to Veteran just turned me on to blacknote.Tobacco E-Liquid | 100% Naturally Extracted | Black Note
The good news is right now like 40% off to try.

NicotineRush

Linux Mint/Mate
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2008
Living 'Off Grid'

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
Sep 13, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I enjoy RY4's I mix my own with tfa ry4 double and a pinch of e.m. Crystals. It's quite delicious but I don't know how it will pair with bourbon or scotch because I don't touch them. In fact I hate them, ry4 pairs well with tequila and rum. But so does everything. Good luck, I hope you find a good match.
Suggesting ry4 is dicey. It's based on the Chinese flavor palate rather than the American one. For many users it tastes like tobacco, but for many others it tastes like caramel and green pepper. If you're thinking " gosh that sounds hideous" you would be correct. I don't know why different people taste ry4 so differently, but I suggest tasting my some Before you plunk down for a bottle of it.

NicotineRush

Linux Mint/Mate
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2008
Living 'Off Grid'
30ml bottle for $29-$35 bottles of Black Note.

I refuse to pay a buck a ml. I can afford it. Just on principle alone I refuse to have my eyeballs gouged out.

Yes, Black Note does get expensive. I finally broke down and ordered a bunch of DIY stuff yesterday.

CumulusCreator

Sep 3, 2017
I have yet to try them but have heard AMAZING things about this ejuice manufacturer and have literally NEVER watched any youtube video review say the juice was not an IDENTICAL match to a true tobacco flavor...they are a bit pricey, but they source their flavor by extracting it DIRECTLY from the tobacco leaf, vice using some additives to recreate tobacco flavor.

Search for "black note eliquid" on google, check it out, and watch some reviews on the juice brand.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I have yet to try them but have heard AMAZING things about this ejuice manufacturer and have literally NEVER watched any youtube video review say the juice was not an IDENTICAL match to a true tobacco flavor...they are a bit pricey, but they source their flavor by extracting it DIRECTLY from the tobacco leaf, vice using some additives to recreate tobacco flavor.

Search for "black note eliquid" on google, check it out, and watch some reviews on the juice brand.
I'll give you one. I bought some black note once. I was curious. It's not like tobacco in a completely different way than say, a cowboy killer, but I wouldn't call it a better way. They did manage to get the burnt rice paper of a cigarette in there which while highly impressive is not exactly tasty in the great scheme of things. I dunno. Maybe I've just been vaping too long and have been spoiled by things that actually taste pleasant.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
After almost 40 years of being a Marlboro Man when I first started vaping I was searching for the closest to a Marlboro Red I could find but never did. Then I found DIY and make my own Tobacco Blends. Right now with a glass of Red Wine I am vaping my Tobacco Blend with a touch of Flue Cured Tobacco added to a tank for flavor. Boy is this e-Liquid strong in the flavor department but I am enjoying it.

Bosco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
San Antonio
What always gets me about tobacco flavors is that none of them taste remotely like burning tobacco. Burning tobacco just goes so well with drinking . .I have not found a liquid that is even remotely close to being a good match with whiskey or any other kind of alcohol. Acceptable matches, sure . .but nothing that really does the trick. Unflavored liquid with a decently heavy nic-taste is actually the best match for drinking that I've found ... not that I do it much at all.

That being said, Tribeca is my favorite tobacco vape .. it's really delicious . .UNLIKE burning tobacco. Things that are delicious are just not what you want to pair with drinking . .nobody goes for beers and a bowl of Hershey's Kisses. Well . .maybe some do. You want things that are salty, briney, smokey . . .pretty much matching the description of no e liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread