Question for those with an IBTanked and an Aspire Nautilus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
I received my nautilus last Friday and so far have been pretty happy with it. My next purchase will most definitely be an IBTanked. My question is for those of you that own both. Do you get better flavor and vapor production out of the IBTanked? Which one do you like more and why? Main differences between the way the 2 vape? Thanks guys! Just want to know what I'm in for...

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I don't own both but I do use the IBTanked and use the Smoktech single coil 2 hole punch carto found on their site. It gives amazing flavor compared to any bcc clearo I have.

How long does these cartos seem to last you? I have seen them but usually use the F16 Boges ones but looking for somthing different.

dexgen

Jan 29, 2014
sw missouri
I have been using the nautilus heavily for the past month and have loved both the flavor and vape production, my favorite tank so far. Just received my ibtanked in the mail today, loaded it with a dct pro coil carto and have been loving the flavor. Vape production is not quiet as good as the nautilus but flavor is deeper and more pronounced. Love the looks and quality of this tank and am now looking for some other cartos to try in it. Hard to decide which I like better, will probably keep both in two different flavors with me and switch between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread