Question on a flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
I don't know about the Shandong as I have never tried it. I am actually curious about it also.

The New Liquid DK-Tab is a complex tobacco flavor. I enjoy it very much. I think the description is Turkish-American-Blend (TAB). I had to get used it for a bit....but after 1 day, it was one of my favorites. I got in 24mg.

I enjoy all of GP's New Liquid Tobacco Juices. I need to try the Virginia yet, though.

bluewraith

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
Peru, IN
I'm starting to think I need to pick a few flavors and stick with them. Been vaping for a couple of months now and I still haven't found my all day vape.

I have been killing some cappuccino bottles though, and I have a bottle of RY4 that just wont stop. I've got 20 different flavors in my fridge though. I need to stop using 5 different ones a day and just stick to one to clear up the stock. lol

My perfect world would be at most 3 or 4 flavors, and at least 50ml of each in the fridge with a 10ml bottle to carry around. Hrm... They are all so tastey though!! lmao

Lalesa

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles County, Ca
I'm starting to think I need to pick a few flavors and stick with them. Been vaping for a couple of months now and I still haven't found my all day vape.

HA Ha ... 6 months into vaping and still don't have an all day vape. My all day vape is the two flavors I happen to grab that morning. Usually a sweet or fruity flavor and a tobacco-y flavor. That keeps me happy everyday. :D
(Yeah, I have bottles and bottles of flavors too!:oops:)

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
Shandong #4 is a mild sweet chocolatey flavor with a touch of mint.

DK TAB is a stronger flavored blended tobacco mix. Almost like RY4 50/50 with heavy tobacco.

Thanks for that description. I was curious about TAB but couldn't get the old diet drink outta my head even though people were telling me it was actually tobacco! Just wanted to order something and try soemthing new (well I get RY4 on every order)...lol. Can't wait to try it!

Now I will have Juice coming outta my ears!

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Thanks for that description. I was curious about TAB but couldn't get the old diet drink outta my head even though people were telling me it was actually tobacco! Just wanted to order something and try soemthing new (well I get RY4 on every order)...lol. Can't wait to try it!

Now I will have Juice coming outta my ears!

You can never have too much liquid.....can even give some away if you need to.
Trading also works with friends and the like.

Thanks,
Rob

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
You can never have too much liquid.....can even give some away if you need to.
Trading also works with friends and the like.

Thanks,
Rob

Lets see in the past week I have orded 360 ml BEFORE I just ordered with you. Explains why no juice on my first order lol.. I need a 12 step program!

My name is DaBrat... and I am vap-o-holic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread