Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Ok i ordered a small bottle of cantelope, loooove it,
so i ordered two large bottles of cantelope, they smell horrible so ive let them steep a couple weeks.
these bottles do not taste like the small bottles, they smell like finger nail,polish remover. And taste very bad. Gagging affect actually.

i still love the small bottle of cantelope, just finished it off last night. Why would the taste be sooo different in the two different sized bottles? How can i fix my two large bottles so they taste like the first one i ordered?

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Ok i ordered a small bottle of cantelope, loooove it,
so i ordered two large bottles of cantelope, they smell horrible so ive let them steep a couple weeks.
these bottles do not taste like the small bottles, they smell like finger nail,polish remover. And taste very bad. Gagging affect actually.

i still love the small bottle of cantelope, just finished it off last night. Why would the taste be sooo different in the two different sized bottles? How can i fix my two large bottles so they taste like the first one i ordered?

Did you order the extra flavor shot with the new bottles? Sometimes the extra flavor can turn a great flavor into a bad one. You can try thinning them down with some pg/vg to see if that helps.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
No didnt do a flavor shot. Right now im letting them sit with the capa off.
Thinking maybe theres a alcohol base in there or something.

Ok good to know. And yes letting them sit should help, the cantaloupe flavor does have some alcohol in it yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread