Question on new 510 atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talen

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
East Coast U.S.A/Thailand
I got my order yesterday and I have to say that Innovapor took care of me with some extra juice and the new style atomizers which went a long way in making me want to be a return customer.

Now on to the question. The new atomizers rock. My Tennessee Cured from Johnson Creek didn't put out a lot of good vapor on the original atty's but now with the new atty's and TC it's like i'm a fog machine. I don't know if it has to do with the newer bridge sitting up higher or not but I'm liking it.

The only prblem is none of the carts seem to fit snug on the new atty's ...they all seem to be loose and when loose they will leak a little liquid. I've tried the carts that came with the order and I tried spare carts I had from another vendor and none fit snug like they do on the original atty's.

They aren't so loose that they fall off but loose enough that they can and do move. Definitely not a deal breaker as I'm loving the vapor they are putting out.

Again, I appreciate the extra's with my order and it's good bet I'll be back for more.

tlc

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Appleton WI
Hey Talen, glad to hear the new attys are good. I haven't had a chance to try mine yet, but I can tell that they do look different.

That's weird about the carts not fitting right. Did you try any of the Ecopure prefilled ones? I did notice the rounded end ones (for dripping I'm assuming) that were attached to the 510 were not very snug. Hmmmmm, I'll have to do some investigating.

You got some extra juice and I got a USB charger! You can tell they want to make their customers happy! Thanks again Innovapor!!!

madman3237

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Laurel, DE USA
The only prblem is none of the carts seem to fit snug on the new atty's ...they all seem to be loose and when loose they will leak a little liquid. I've tried the carts that came with the order and I tried spare carts I had from another vendor and none fit snug like they do on the original atty's.

They aren't so loose that they fall off but loose enough that they can and do move. Definitely not a deal breaker as I'm loving the vapor they are putting out.

Interesting:confused:
If you have any 901 carts, you may want to try them. I don't have any of the new atties but tried 901 carts (whistle tip and brown round) on the Titan (wide brass band) and parked's scorpion (red band). Would not quite fit the Titan but could be forced on Scorpion. Bonus is that the 901 carts hold maybe a drop or two more juice:)

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
I got my order yesterday and I have to say that Innovapor took care of me with some extra juice and the new style atomizers which went a long way in making me want to be a return customer.

Now on to the question. The new atomizers rock. My Tennessee Cured from Johnson Creek didn't put out a lot of good vapor on the original atty's but now with the new atty's and TC it's like i'm a fog machine. I don't know if it has to do with the newer bridge sitting up higher or not but I'm liking it.

Again, I appreciate the extra's with my order and it's good bet I'll be back for more.

I wonder if you put some masking tape or some other paper type object between the outer portion of the cart and the atomizer will that work?

This is first time i have heard about this one. How much fluid does it leak?

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
So here is my current thinking with the new attys. They come with an "empty" cart that has a slightly different design then the standard Joye carts. However these are not yet availble as a empty "blank cart" with batting. I have asked that if I buy 5K-10K of these if they would make them for me. I am hoping the answer is yes and then I will just switch over as long a there are not issues.

also I have some 901 carts coming in this week, I'll see how those fit as well.

I'll update Monday or teusday when I get a response back from the factory.

Noah

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
So here is my current thinking with the new attys. They come with an "empty" cart that has a slightly different design then the standard Joye carts. However these are not yet availble as a empty "blank cart" with batting. I have asked that if I buy 5K-10K of these if they would make them for me. I am hoping the answer is yes and then I will just switch over as long a there are not issues.

also I have some 901 carts coming in this week, I'll see how those fit as well.

I'll update Monday or teusday when I get a response back from the factory.

Noah

DOH! I literally JUST ordered a bunch of Joye carts! Some prefilled, most empty...right before I got the email telling me you posted this!
Now what?

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
DOH! I literally JUST ordered a bunch of Joye carts! Some prefilled, most empty...right before I got the email telling me you posted this!
Now what?

I would stick with those Joye carts. Production and shipping on my side for a new cart could take 3-4 weeks. a long wait. The joye carts work and will hold you over until a better solution is found.

also no gurranty on "better function" of the new cart. I'll have to test them and they may be a bust.
Noah

Talen

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
East Coast U.S.A/Thailand
Like I said earlier they aren't so loose that they fall off...although I did have one that loose, most have been fine. The leaking depends on how much you fill the cart...I fill mine just under the puddle threshold so every now and then when I put it down a lil juice might come out.

It's not a deal brreaker. In my opinion these atomizers are much better than the standard ...they make JC TC vape like a fog machine and that juice is typically less for vape ( and I'm talkin the old formula).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread