question on nicotine level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
Kate may be right, or wrong. I am an ex-Newport smoker and started off with 36mg True Menthol from Puresmoker.com. After trying many other flavors from other companies, I decided that True Menthol is all I will buy and vape from now on. My last batch was 24mg. It is fine, but when I am really dying for an analog, I drip some 36mg. As a Newport smoker, you should seriously consider True Menthol from Puresmoker.

As to the 'buzz' you speak of, I have never had that from e-juice or analogs, and I smoked those sticks for thirty plus years. All I can say is that the throat hit and mouthfeel of True Menthol is very satisfying.

pdot

Mar 10, 2009
Kate may be right, or wrong. I am an ex-Newport smoker and started off with 36mg True Menthol from Puresmoker.com. After trying many other flavors from other companies, I decided that True Menthol is all I will buy and vape from now on. My last batch was 24mg. It is fine, but when I am really dying for an analog, I drip some 36mg. As a Newport smoker, you should seriously consider True Menthol from Puresmoker.

As to the 'buzz' you speak of, I have never had that from e-juice or analogs, and I smoked those sticks for thirty plus years. All I can say is that the throat hit and mouthfeel of True Menthol is very satisfying.

Thx guess i'll stick with the 36mg, taste doesn't really matter to me. And the "buzz" i'm speaking of is that first morning cigarette feeling, but i'm not a heavy smoker so who knows.

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
All I've ever used is the True Menthol from Puresmoker and simply love it. I just received the 36ml Menthol from Totally Wicked & if it's a kick in the head you want, try that! One word, WOW. I don't like the taste as much as the True Menthol but you do get a kick from it. I had to cut it with glycerine. A little too much power. I've been a Kool full strength smoker for 36 years so that will tell you something.

MonkeyMonk

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Try Horehound flavoring from Lorann Flavorings. It gives the same numbing type effect of menthol. I got a drop on my lips about 4 hours ago and they are still numb.

I'm a menthol analog person, too.

You asked about nic level calculations and that seem to be debatable as to how it is calculated. This is a link to one of the threads: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...discussion/7216-can-someone-help-me-math.html

And, there is some discussion here, too: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/law-e-cigarette/5863-banned-jordan.html post #14 makes sense and after a week or so you should be able to do a personal calculation.

Personally, I'd advise to stay in the low range and work your way up if you need to.

Last edited:

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
I do it. Some days I have a real craving for an analog, I will vape some 36mg.

Most everyone on the forum tends to err on the side of caution by recommending lower nic level juices. I really cannot argue against that point. You always have the option to dilute 36mg liquid if it seems too strong. These extra high strength liquids are favored for mixing your own flavors.

If you only have 36mg liquid and want to use it more often, you can buy some glycerine, propolyene glycol and distilled water to cut down the strength. There are several e-liquid recipe threads.

Well i got the high range nicotine in my starter kit, so I hope the 36mg is safe. I'm not planning on smoking it all day just a couple of hits, would 36mg be to high for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread