Question on Provari warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfoster1

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Mississippi
I am still kicking around whether to buy the provari or a less expensive vv mod. Question is this, I noticed on the provapes website you can add an extra year of warranty for 26.00 bucks. I guess to ask if that is worth it is a foolish question. Just wondered if anyone had sent theirs back for repair and what was the cost? It it cost 75.00 bucks to repairs that is one thing but if it cost 25.00 bucks that is another. I would think the tube would be pretty much indestructible. I am not hard on mods. Just wondering.

Fiamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
So Calif
I have 4 Provaris and have had zero problems. I am confident that if something happens to one of them Provape will honor the item within warranty and if out of warranty charge a very reasonable amount of money for parts/labor/shipping.

This is an American made item, not something from overseas. Provape is an honorable manufacturer.

Casebomber

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
noisia.nl
I have 4 Provaris and have had zero problems. I am confident that if something happens to one of them Provape will honor the item within warranty and if out of warranty charge a very reasonable amount of money for parts/labor/shipping.

This is an American made item, not something from overseas. Provape is an honorable manufacturer.

You would definitely think so and just personally for 200 bucks might expect a lifetime warranty, but how come I cant even find mention of the standard warranty on their site or in the manual? Only the push for the 1 year extension... I was so about to buy one too.

TBinAZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2012
Mesa
I passed on the warranty when I bought mine to see what it was all about first. Once you have owned one, held one in your hand, used it with multiple delivery devices, you will then understand what all of the ProVari hype is about. I think you will be hard pressed to find someone who has/had a faulty one other than mistreatment or misuse. There may be like one or two out there, but I haven't run in to one yet.

REET_AZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
I am not a person who really likes paying for extended warranties...and I often do not. But I DID buy it for my Provari. Just wanted the peace of mind for a product I would not be able to work on myself.

I used the warranty. Had a little problem, emailed them - they suggested I send it in. I did and they turned around the repair in about 3 days. THAT is spectacular.

I have had the Provari about 13 months. Absolutely worth every penny. I most likely will pick up a mini. And I will get the extended warranty. Just for the peace of mind on this fabulous device....knowing that I am still using the original after a year, and I expect I will use the new one for 2 years or more as well.

ksmith

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Colcord, Oklahoma
I have 5 Provari's with the oldest being almost a year and a half old. The only issue I have ever had with any of them was totally due to my stupity. It was going to cost me $25.00 to have a new board put in it but Provape really tries there best to help resolve any issues before they have you send it back for repair. They had me try a couple of things and The problem was solved without having to return it. With their customer service, I always felt it was a waste of money getting the extended warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread