Question on RESSURECTOR LR 1.7ohm cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
The only problem I've had with them is that they may drip out of the threaded when you're refilling. The filler is not as dense as that of other cartos such as Boge and IKV. It's best to take them off your PV first and blow through the carto before putting it back on.

All in all, the Ressurector seems to be the best carto for a standard eGo or Riva.

Bluesman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
PA USA
You will probably see this "1.7 +or- 0.2ohms". And that is true, most of the time. I have metered a few at 2.0+. But that is an exception rather than the rule. Like I mentioned before, not anything to keep me from ordering more. One other thing, they are high drain. That just means your battery won't last as long before a re-charge is required. None of this is bad - just some things to know. You will enjoy your vape at 3.7v. And I'm sure you'll be happy with your purchase. I always am.

NaturesEncore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Chicago
momsfortress.com
I'm loving mine! CCV has a customer for life, indeed. Love the free shipping, and free goodies with each order. He does recommend filling with a syringe, but I did not have one. I was able to fill using the condom method, which takes 2 1/2 - 3 fills, using the condoms it comes with, filled 3/4 way. Flick like a thermometer, roll around on a paper towel, and let them sit for a while before using to distribute the juice better.

JeffGlenellen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Boardman,Ohio
I'm loving mine! CCV has a customer for life, indeed. Love the free shipping, and free goodies with each order. He does recommend filling with a syringe, but I did not have one. I was able to fill using the condom method, which takes 2 1/2 - 3 fills, using the condoms it comes with, filled 3/4 way. Flick like a thermometer, roll around on a paper towel, and let them sit for a while before using to distribute the juice better.

I can't complain about the product and customer service,however I did not receive any free drip tips like a lot of people were saying they got. Oh well,good thing I had a few extras on hand:)

joek6992

Jun 19, 2012
Justice, Illinois
I got 5 of these yesterday. I filled two. One with a syringe and the other with a condom. I let them sit a while before use. The first couple of hits were great then I started getting the burnt taste. I checked the juice to make sure both were soaked full. I let them sit overnight and tried the next morning and I got the same results. I got the 1.7 and using them with a KGO battery. I'm not sure if I did anything wrong but that burnt taste is still there. I even tried them again after work today, same thing. When I spun the juice out of them to check it was a little less than 2.5 ml.

rvc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
USA
I got the 1.7 and using them with a KGO battery. I'm not sure if I did anything wrong but that burnt taste is still there. I even tried them again after work today, same thing. When I spun the juice out of them to check it was a little less than 2.5 ml.

Don't use them with a KGO the voltage is too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread