Question on Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello:

I placed an order yesterday for a single 510 kit. The only shipping option available was 'Warehouse Shipping, 5-10 days,' but on your shipping page, it says that most orders are received in 2-3 days.

Normally, it wouldn't be a big deal, but I'm leaving for vacation next Wed and was wondering if the 5-10 day shipping applies for a single order or the 2-3 day shipping (I'm in NC, by the way).

Thanks,

John

HIPPE

May 7, 2010
Mobile
Hello:

I placed an order yesterday for a single 510 kit. The only shipping option available was 'Warehouse Shipping, 5-10 days,' but on your shipping page, it says that most orders are received in 2-3 days.

Normally, it wouldn't be a big deal, but I'm leaving for vacation next Wed and was wondering if the 5-10 day shipping applies for a single order or the 2-3 day shipping (I'm in NC, by the way).

Thanks,

John

The short answer is single orders are shipped the same day. It should make it pretty fast. The Post Office says 5-10 days to cover their hide but you will usually see your package sooner. With that said .....

We get our orders out fast. We don't guarantee 2-3 days on EVERY order going out because the speed of the mail tends to be out of our control but we DO guarantee that we ship our orders out the same day. (unless an act of GOD prevents it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread