Question.....prob unimportant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
So after a particularly fun evening last night, I woke up only to discover that my beloved XL battery was missing its ash cap! It still works fine and all--just looks a little robotic. I just want to know if I shouldn't use it. It's not any type of fire hazard or anything, right? Thanks for any information you can provide..

Last edited:

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
Condoms are always a good idea........sorry couldn't help myself:evil: Seriously if you have a battery die on you it's good to stick it in a drawer for parts in the future....I lost an ashcap before but had the donor waiting so it wasn't a problem:vapor:
I have two donors waiting :) lost one before i had a donor ,lovely v4l purple sent me one ,post office lost it cause the envelope got ripped :( if anybody mails anybody one ,make sure its wrapped up :
( the ash cap lmao )

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
ok... what is a good way to seal them in... can i dab a small drop of super glue on it to make sure this doesn't happen again?

I wouldn't recommend superglue, for one thing, you'll be inhaling superglue fumes for a while. Also, some of the airflow comes through the ashcap (especially for autos), and the glue might seal that. I'd just snap it into place and if you lose it again, we can help you out.

AudreySchroder

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.V4L.com
OT a little:Ever put the ash cap in your mouth first while vaping? Didnt that suck with analogs when you had it lit? Burned the heck out of you. Or lit the filter end! Much better with PV ash caps :) I love vaping :vapor:

Back to topic...

Oh that was the worst when I accidentally lit the wrong end! Doesn't happen anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread