Questions about batteries and chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowdr

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2009
Nashville Tn.
I am kind of stumped as I am not sure what to think about the different batteries. I have a Nicostick modded from a 4081 atty and am going to build one for my 510's cause I have a Dura-C battery that broke. Well I ordered some protected 14500 batteries and a couple of the 10440's for my passthrough. Money is really tight now so I was thinking that I really have no need to purchase a charger for the protected ones, right? I mean I will have a regular charger because of the atty hookup and as it is a protected battery I will have no need for a separate charger with built in protection. Anyway that is the plan, let me know if I am missing something stupid.

Also, does anyone know if the chargers that come with the kits have built in protection in them as well or is it actually inside the battery of the E-cigg? My old N-Pro does not stop working on it's own but I am guessing that it does have overcharge protection built into the battery itself but don't know for sure.

This would help others doing the upcoming mods if we know that we would not have the added expense of a charger when ordering batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread