Questions about batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

LindaBLB

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
Hope it's ok if I post this question here, I can't seem to post in any of the other forums.

I have the njoy e-cig. After a month of steady use, one of my batteries no longer lights up on the end. It still works for smoking, but it doesn't light up. Is it dying? Also, I dropped my other battery on the tile floor while screwing my e-cig together and now the light on it stays lit all the time, but doesn't seem to work for smoking. I attach it to the atomizer and take a drag, but nothing happens. Are both my batteries at death's door? Is there anything I can do to save them?

Thanks,
Linda

ZStyle81

Dec 2, 2008
Chicago
www.youtube.com
Well I'm no expert on this subject by any means, but I have read in more than one place that batteries usually only last about a month before they start dying. I would assume that this is just be a sign of that. From what I see batteries are considered as temporary parts, just like everything else about e-cigs, and need to be re-ordered from time to time. I don't know about the UK, but in the US they are generally inexpensive.

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
dropping the one battery may have jarred something loose inside - unless you know an electrician or electronics repairman, you may have to give up the ghost on that one. The one with the nonworking led - you could pop off the grey "ash" at the end of the battery and check the connections to your led - it is in the "ash" part. If you feel confident enough, you can replace the led with a new one from Radio Shack. New batteries would still be a good idea though since they don't last forever and you will need one to smoke while you are charging your good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread