Questions about Box Mod / Juice Feeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenD188

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
O'Fallon, MO
I've made a 3.7v Box mod using the 2XAA Boxes before, they work great. How would I wire a 3.7V Box mod using the 3XAA Box? I am wanting to use 2 14500's at a time so it lasts twice as long. I would think it's basically the same, but didn't know if there was a diagram out there.

ALSO I wanted to attempt a juice feeder by putting a 2ml pump bottle into a AA slot and running a hose to a custom cartridge with a hole drilled in it. Do you sell tubing that will connect to the spray part of the pump bottle so I can run it to the atty/cartridge? If not, do you know where I can get it / what kind to get?

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hi Ben, we don't have the tubing yet but have some on order.. As soon as we get it, we'll be doing a tutorial.. You can do batteries in parallel but it's a bit frowned upon, something about one battery charging the other and so on but regardless of that, there was just recently a cool discussion about doing just that in the modders forum..

hoog

Robert T

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2010
Lake City, Florida
Hi Ben, we don't have the tubing yet but have some on order.. As soon as we get it, we'll be doing a tutorial.. You can do batteries in parallel but it's a bit frowned upon, something about one battery charging the other and so on but regardless of that, there was just recently a cool discussion about doing just that in the modders forum..

hoog

I did a parallel box a while back for my son and it works great! 2 14500's and it last him a couple of days, the only problem is he's kinda rough on a PV and the box isn't holding up to well. His birthday is the 31th and I'm trying to make him a 18650 mod using a copper pipe I got from my plumber. Thick wall stuff and real tight end caps, I'm going to try to use the 300 G switch with a regulator so it won't go off in his pocket and it won't break if he drops it. The box has a lot of missing plastic and is held together with a hair tie, but still works! Do you have a link to that discussion?

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread