Questions! About my 901 and juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allestaria

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Las Cruces, NM
I have a 901 it works great. BUT!!

I feel like I get 'high'. At least I think its that. I buff a few times and can't handle anymore. My craving isn't fixed but I feel out of sorts. Kinda loopy. My pulse seems to jump up which scares me as I have anxiety and panic attacks.
I have 18mg str juice.
Is the juice to high for me? Do I need a lower dose? Or is it the 901? Flavor is ok. Not what I expected. The expresso flavor seems to be (so far) that has flavor. Black cherry is ok. But not that huge.

Vapor is good. If I take a good hit. I choke. Its to much. So I lightly puff on it and vapor is that of a normal analog.
I go through 1 and a half carts a day. One battery. And still about 4 analogs. Which is better then the 2 to 2.5 packs of Marlboro lights I used to go through.

Now, my throat hurts if I do more then 2 buffs at a time. I have sores in my mouth. I have also read that this goes away in time. So I'm kinda dealing with this for now. I just am a little more careful on what I eat. But I refuse to give up my soda :p

What I'm finding out is the fact I didn't really smoke as much as I thought. I'm a major gamer. Play world of warcraft about 8 hours a day. And would actually only drag 2-5 times on a cig the rest just burned out. And I would light another 30 minutes later and repeat. A lot would just burn out if I got distracted in game. If I don't sit at the computer I don't smoke. I have limited myself to just the study. No where else in the house I allow myself to have a smoke.

So is the juice to high? Am I doing it wrong? Do I need a different unit? I would like to get this problem fixed. As I'm also working with my mom on this and she needs a new unit because the ehealth junk she bought stinks.

I really want to stop the analogs all together. But get more satisfaction from my 901. Or another unit if needed. I have VG in the house as I make bath and body supplies. So I could take some of my samples and cut them in half maybe. But I would take a bigger hit on flavor.

Gosh I'm so lost now..LOL I'm not sure whats wrong or what I'm doing wrong. Suggestions hints tips tricks any would be great to a newbie. :oops:

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
Sounds to me like your getting way too much nicotine. The only other thing that comes to mind is if you have an allergy or reaction to the PG and it's causing you to get high. Try dropping your nicotine level and try not to chain vape and see if that helps.

Reading it a second time has me even more convinced that it's nicotine overdose that is giving you that feeling. It seems like you thought you smoked more than you did, are finding your nicotine intake greatly increased because these don't burn out like tobacco does so you get the full thing. I would drop to a much lower nicotine level ESPECIALLY on the tasty flavors that are you favorites that you find yourself vaping away on.

Last edited:

Allestaria

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Las Cruces, NM
Thank you Snarkyone,

I thought so to but I needed some imput from the 'masters' lol.

I'll place an order for a low dose. Any suggestions on a low dose supplier. JC only has 11mg. And I'm thinking I need maybe a 6mg.
I'll smoke my analogs until I get a lower dose in. I'd rather be safe then sorry. No reason to up my nic intake if that isn't what I'm used to.
A quick quality supplier please!! LOL
Oh flavor selection is a MUST have!! LOL..

Anyway thanks again. I'll get the ball rolling as soon as I find a low does supplier!!

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
definately sounds like a nic overdose - i got quite a bit of 11mg juice in my mouth today and felt like i was on speed.

if you have VG laying around cut your johnson's creek with it, you can do half and half and it shouldnt clog your atty - i havent had a problem with it - if you use too much you might feel nauseas though...

i started DIY liquids and use JC and other suppliers as a base

i usually cut my nic level to about 8mg, using 1ml 24mg juice, 1ml VG, and 1ml PG - about 3-5 drops of flavoring - and i smoke like a champ... sores in the mouth are bad - be careful

also if you arent a heavy smoker - i recommend making some non nictotine liquids - i vape non nicotine all day and keep a bit with nic on me just to get a fix if needed - ive cut down my addiction much this way - and i dont ever feel sick.

good luck - let me know if u have any questions.

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
I have a 901 it works great. BUT!!

I feel like I get 'high'. At least I think its that. I buff a few times and can't handle anymore. My craving isn't fixed but I feel out of sorts. Kinda loopy. My pulse seems to jump up which scares me as I have anxiety and panic attacks.
I have 18mg str juice.

And still about 4 analogs. Which is better then the 2 to 2.5 packs of Marlboro lights I used to go through.

Weird... I was a pack a day ML smoker, all I vape is 24mg, and sometimes I feel like it's not enough. Where did you buy your juice? Maybe I need some of that lol...

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
Wait a minute there, don't be giving me titles, heavy is the head that wears the crown and all that, besides any doofus could have told you that, lol! I am only about a month smarter than you with these is all. The learning curve is steep but once you got it then it's all good.

RockyMountainVapor.com has 11mg that is pretty good and fast shipping with awesome prices! They just relocated to my neck of the woods too!

http://shop.rockymountainvapor.com/category.sc?categoryId=5

Last edited:

Allestaria

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Las Cruces, NM
Johnson Creek (JC) is where I got mine and its 18mg.

I'm a little nervous about cutting mine down. I'm not feeling like a 'in the now' type person with this. Have been reading all I can up on it. Watched a ton of video's. Maybe I'm flood with to much information.. haha and not enough absorption on it. LOL

I'll look into it on cutting it down. Order some flavoring and juice and go from there.

I went back to my analogs last night. And they are making me feel loopy..LOL Its weird I know. Been smoking for 13 years. And now I'm havin trouble lighting an analog. WEIRD! But the cravings win over the loopiness.

Thank all for the info I appreciate it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread