Questions about my latest order

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixproff

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Iowa
Part of my order included 2 sample bottles of both Vanilla and Vanilla Tahiti and when I look at the Vanilla labeled bottles one is darker than the other color. The Vanilla Tahiti labeled bottles also have a light and darker coloring to them. I am guessing the bottles were mislabeled because the lighter shade bottle of the Vanilla and Vanilla Tahiti look the same color and the darker shade bottles have the same color. Which ones are the real Vanilla and which ones are the Vanilla Tahiti?

Also ordered 2 sample bottles of Key Lime Pie. The color of juice is a dark brown with an orange tint and they have a very strong tobacco smell. Is this correct for the Key Lime Pie? Everything else in the order looks good.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Have you tried each of the vanilla flavors? The vanilla tahiti tastes different than the classic vanilla. They also smell different. The classic vanilla smells more like true vanilla (if that makes any sense!).

I have a bottle of key lime pie, but I've not tried it yet. I just looked at it and the color is a medium brown with orange. It's probably lighter colored than your sample because it's less mg. of nicotine.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
My key lime pie doesn't smell like lime either! It smells more like pie crust to me. I really need to try it.

Try the vanilla flavors and see how you like them. I like both, but prefer the Classic Vanilla. The Vanilla Tahiti is a little less sweet. I forgot to mention in my previous post that the colors often get darker over time. It could be that the lighter colored samples were recently made.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I will have to give the Vanilla's a try since they still smell the same. I did notice a whiff of freshly cooked pie crust from the Key Lime when I smelled it again. Definitely try that one tomorrow also. One of my favorites has been the Apple Pie so I look forward to the Key Lime Pie. Thanks again for your help.

You're welcome! Did you try the Key Lime yet?

pixproff

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Iowa
You're welcome! Did you try the Key Lime yet?

Yes. The Key Lime Pie is very good. Tastes like warm pie crust with a slight hint of lime. I will definitely be ordering more of that flavor. The vanillas must not be my thing because I don't notice a difference between the two. I will stay away from them for a while and try them again in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread