The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Questions from a new esmoker for eastmall people

Discussion in 'Eastmall-ecigarette' started by Murphysraven, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Murphysraven

Murphysraven Full Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    I started exploring esmoking about a month and a half ago and am still struggling with getting things to work right and be cost effective. I'm hoping someone from eastmall could answer my uneducated questions as I have heard such great things about your products and customer service.

My roommate and I both have the Janty Classic kissbox, manual switch. I'm not sure if that is a 901 or an 801. We're both having battery issues that I am currently trying to get resolved with Janty.

I like having a larger penstyle with a manual battery for control over the amount of vapor I get. Will my atomizers from Janty fit with any of the equipment I can get at eastmall?

Also, I sold me very first ecig to a friend of mine and the battery is no longer keeping a charge. It looks exactly like your DPV9 Disposable and I bought it from buyreddragon dot com. Would my friend be able to use the last few of her disposable carts with a DPV9 Disposable?

Sorry for my questions. I hope to be able to order from you soon but I'd love it if your equipment would work with the atomizers I have from Janty.

2. SIN

SIN Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2008
    AU
    Hi Murphysraven,

Yes it's hard to determine just how cost effective e-Cigs can be. With the average user going through 2-5ml of e-liquid per day and the constant rotation of batteries and the need for new supplies, not to mention the cost of shipping.

The kissbox and our manual 801 kits gave users something new to master "the button" or "power on demand" (as I like to refer to it) and with the new generation of less expensive manuals coming out, it may even overtake the popular auto switches which are more susceptible to unreliablility from sticking or over-sensitivity.

Finding high capacity batteries but still in the same form factor as the e-cig has proven to be a stumbling block and one that is slowly being negated with the advent of PCC's (Personal Charging Cases) which add the convenience of portable charging and the new batch of manual passthroughs reducing the need for batteries when near a USB powersource.

I too like the size of the PenStyle cartridge but enjoy the variety of throat hit and depth of flavors some of the smaller carts & atomisers can provide.

I haven't had a play with the Janty atomiser so cannot answer for certain if it is compatible with our 801 battery threads. Perhaps someone else has? and pretty much the same answer for the red dragon.

Threads and center pole depths can vary between manufacturers and even between batches made to individual supplier specifications. So my advice is whenever possible, try to buy atomisers and batteries together so they can at least be tested for compatibility before shipping.

Sorry for the long winded reply, hope it was of some help though :)

Cheers
    Ed.

3. Murphysraven

May 15, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    Thank you for your honest reply. I believe I will be purchasing a starter kit from you soon. :)

4. Murphysraven

May 15, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    I just ordered a 510 manual, a usb passthrough, a charger thing (that looks like a pack of cigs?) and a pack of sample flavors. And it was still cheaper then my first order with Janty!

I can't wait to get my order. I have a feeling with all the great things I've read that eastmall is going to be the place I shop from now on!

:)

5. VelvetVisions

VelvetVisions Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2009
    Waukesha, WI
    Murphy.... I don't know if you are still interested in this answer, but the Janty kissbox batteries and switch are not interchangeable with the manual 801 at Eastmall. I actually have both (prefer Eastmall's manual personally), the Janty battery has a male connector going to the switch and Eastmall's is female, this also means the charger is incompatible.

I see you ordered a 510, I also have one of those and you should be happy with that as well. I typically use both of mine, switching from one to the other when one atty gets too hot. :) I find they both provide a different experience with the same flavors, I like some flavors in my 510 and some in my 801 and none that I like in both. :) Happy vaping, Eastmall has been very good to deal with, Ed is great! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.