Questions with my Fluxomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

planetofthevapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Pandhandle of Nebraska
Hello all! It's been FOREVER since my last post...geez...anyways, to the point...

I ordered some of these fluxomizers, my first is filled and is currently on a kr808 xl battery, I let it sit maybe 10 minutes on it's side and some upside down as well before trying. It seems to have the taste of a dry atty right now, I dripped once straight on and it helped with the flavor, but it's still pretty bad. Is this just getting broke in? Is it a bad one? Or is this the flavor everybody is raving about? I'm running currently on about 80%pg 20% vg cafe moca from another vendor. Some pointers are much appreciated....

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
Look on the ECF forum for good suggestions. I do fill mine the first time, and drop a few drops on the coil, you can watch it soak in, so go ahead and add a few. If you put to much liquid in it some times the liquid will flow into the cup and you can't see it, and it floods the coil and does not produce much vapor. If it floods just blow it out like a regular cartomizer, clean the treads and battery end and screw it back on and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread