Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

elac

Apr 9, 2012
United States
I got an MV starter pack a while back and it was ok. Then when I got in an order of cartridges a sample cartomizer was included. It was a whole new experience! The draw was smooth and satisfying and I loved it! So...I ordered a pack of blank cartomizers and it all went downhill. The new ones are harsh, airy and just generally taste bad. I can barely bring myself to use them. The original cartomizer is about 3 weeks old now and still working great. I've been just refilling it and using it all the time. It will wear out eventually, though.

I've ordered a pack of pre-fills to see if that is the difference. Other than that, I don't know. With the nasty taste of my newer cartos I don't think I would even try to keep up with ecigs and just go back to analogs. :( That isn't something I want to do. I enjoy the good one I have so much I don't ever want to go back. Does anyone have any suggestions or should I just give up and mark this down as something that just doesn't work for me? Thanks for any help.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Yes, sometimes there is a bad batch and it appears to me at least that that is what you have. Copy and paste this in an email to info@modernvapor.com with an appropriate Subject title. They're known for their customer service so with any luck, they would send you a knew batch right away. let us know how you make out. You're experience with the first carto is dead on to how most people seem to feel so keep it up and good luck!

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Great news! Thanks for letting us know. All these companies seem to get their cartos and attys overseas. MV tweaks their designs but all we can do with any of these sellers is go by their customer service with making sure we're happy. Good luck on staying off the analogs. I tried to quit many many times over 20 years and ecigs were the first thing to do it - from day one. It's been almost 2 1/2 years now. Maybe I should quit these too, but I'm not sure I care if I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread