Questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allestaria

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Las Cruces, NM
Here is my problem. I'm looking for a good vg vendor.

I can handle reduced pg. Just not straight pg. It sends me into a coughing fit. And my lungs feel like they will shut down.

Is there a chance you guys will be doing smaller size bottles? And what is the difference between 0nic and Naked? Maybe a sample set?
Smaller bottles fit in my locking case so my kids can't get to it. And I can order a bigger sample of flavors this way. At 20 bucks a pop I'm looking at getting only 2 maybe 3 bottles a month. Which would limit me on flavor.

I'm thinking Naked means no nic and no flavoring.

Forgive my stupidity on this. I'm new to the whole juicing thing and trying to find as much information as I can before I place any order.

Thanks in advance

MrsJaaxx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
Atlanta, GA
www.juicyliquid.com
Not stupid at all. In fact, I think with different vendors it means different things. At Juicyliquid, naked refers to flavoring alone. A JuicePak comes with a bottle of flavorless e-liquid (your choice of strength), a separate bottle of flavoring, a test vial, and a pipette. If you order a JuicePak and select "naked", you will get ONLY the bottle of flavoring. Note that they flavoring cannot be vaped alone-- it must be mixed with PG or VG.

We only offer the JuicePaks in one size, however, if you order one JuicePak and then order several naked flavors (at $4 each), you can use the e-liquid that came in the JuicePak to mix smaller batches of several different flavors.
We also offer empty dropper bottles of varying sizes.

Our Juicy flavors (which are all we have in stock currently) contain no PG. The Classic flavors (ordered and on the way!) have a tiny percentage of PG in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread