Quick and dirty shortest review ever - Caramel Crisp

Status
Not open for further replies.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Going to eventually do a video review for some liquids, and had been hesitant on buying the 'juicepacks' from JL, but after buying some misc supplies and unflavored from them, I tried a few juice packs. Haven't mixed up any of the banana Nut yet, but the Caramel Crisp...I am having a diffcult time *not* mixing it and using it all up *before* I can do that video review.

Awesome stuff. I kinda want to eat my e-cig after smelling and tasting it. :)

The only negative I've got - the glass 'mixer' bottle with cork cap..well, it *is* cute. very cute. And kinda cool. But, I'd rather just have a clear 3ml plastic bottle with dropper tip and cap.

Go get some if you like caramel, I *really* like this stuff!

Jaaxx

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 24, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    juicyliquid.com
    The only negative I've got - the glass 'mixer' bottle with cork cap..well, it *is* cute. very cute. And kinda cool. But, I'd rather just have a clear 3ml plastic bottle with dropper tip and cap.

Thanks for the review and glad you enjoy it!

The idea behind the glass bottle is that you can easily rinse it out and reuse it. Plastic tends to hold on to flavors.

Jaaxx

wegster

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Thanks for the review and glad you enjoy it!

The idea behind the glass bottle is that you can easily rinse it out and reuse it. Plastic tends to hold on to flavors.

Jaaxx

And cork? :)

Just personal preference. It's a neat 'kit.' I just don't prefer the cute bottle, but it does make for a nice presentation/completeness that I'm sure many will be thrilled with.
    Besides, just think, once 'atomizer cleaning' threads are over...'plastic bottle cleaning!' :D

I'd better do the review this weekend, or it's gonna be all gone! :D

Jaaxx

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 24, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    juicyliquid.com
    And cork? :)

Yeah. The cork is a throwaway item. I include them cause I got em and don't need em. The bottles really aren't for storage, just for testing mix ratios.

Really the best thing we have for mixing/storing small test batches is the 2ml screw cap vials. They are lab grade, won't hold flavors after cleaning and will never leak. Hmmmmmm..... maybe...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread