Quick Question about the Ego T How long are they

Status
Not open for further replies.

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
suppose to last, I got mine on Saturday morning and it's already dead. Is this normal??? My second order is on it's way I assume tomorrow since I just got my shipping notice and I have regular atomizers till then. But I so loved the T but if they only last for a couple day's so not worth it.

Can any one answer how long they are suppose to last ????

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
Yup, my first 3 are still going strong as well, altho' its not been quite as long as Katya's, and I do use them all, all day (different flavor in each, and I take a few puffs from each, as needed LoL). And... the fourth and fifth I've filled with my current fave-dailies are also going strong.

Definitely contact them, they'll take care of you!

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
Been vaping mine for more than 2 weeks and still going strong. I also cleaned and dry burned it once when the performance dropped.

I've done that, cleaned, blew it out several times, it's dead no voltage going through it. It's a shame it only lasted 5 day's as I was really enjoying vaping that way. I have 3 more coming as I ordered them, before it died. Going to have to contact Abe and talk to him as I also the week before had a regular atty come DOA.

Manos

Dec 20, 2010
kenosha
I just had one die today after 5 days of vaping. I am totally bummed because i really really like everything else about them. I have had zero leaking, great performance and so little hassle. Ok maybe i got a bad one but same exact thing as illinoismom. I really hope i can get mine replaced though because now that i am back to boges i realize how much i like the Tank system better.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Read another post about the battery not connecting and pulled up on the center post for my battery and it resolved the issue for me. Atty fired right up thank everything Holy. I really loveTh the tank system so far.

This seems too happen frequently. I think it's that damn skirt, preventing the atty from bottoming out, and thus, not making a positive electrical connection.

fenderbc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2010
IL, USA
This seems too happen frequently. I think it's that damn skirt, preventing the atty from bottoming out, and thus, not making a positive electrical connection.

The center post seems to be a common problem. Maybe Ty or Abe should create a sticky with "Common problems and solutions" so they can be found easily.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
The center post seems to be a common problem. Maybe Ty or Abe should create a sticky with "Common problems and solutions" so they can be found easily.

That has definitely been on my mind. I'm just trying to find the time.
it's mostly the same old stuff, that anyone using this forum should probably consider common knowledge.
couldnt hurt to have it in one place though!

I am also in the process of having videos made up for the site. These will be anything from tips/tricks, how to's, or general product demos.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I am also in the process of having videos made up for the site. These will be anything from tips/tricks, how to's, or general product demos.

Yes!!!

Besides, there are plenty of useful videos already on Youtube, you might consider providing links to them--at least for the time being. It's so hard to keep up, even for the more experienced vapers.

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
Isn't there a good warranty on the tank atomizer? I thought I read that it was like 45 days or something like that. That is why I like LF...good CS and good warranties, fast shipping, etc.

You read correctly:

Authentic Joye product from the eGo -T series.

Liberty Flights guarantees eGo-t atomziers for 45 days or 50ml Juice throughput. Please see our terms and conditions for further information.

taken from: Electronic Cigarette - Atomizers & Cones - Joye eGo - T

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
I am aware of the warranty, and this was not a complaint, Since this product was new and not out very long I was only wondering if I was doing something wrong or if there was something I didn't know about them. I had already placed an other order for 3 more the day before this one died. As I had loved them, can not wait till they get here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread