Quick question for everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

solonguniverse

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Missouri, USA
I don't know how many of you live in the united states. I was just wondering how cops react when you're out and about with the GG. It doesn't exactly look like anything legal. Do they approach you and how do you handle the situation? I think I'd probably come out guns ablazing. Maybe I'll bring an e-cigarette/PV pamphlet with me.

Vaughanie

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
I've had no problems with law enforcement in the U.K. parading my GG on the streets and sometimes on public transport. Although, I suspect in London where I am, the police are educated about these types of devices.

I have, however, had a couple of problems in some public venues indoors from people who are ignorant of these devices. Doormen in bars/clubs, for example, haven't always taken kindly to my GG, probably thinking it's drugs paraphernalia.

There are ways to be more discreet with the vapour production which you'll discover with use. Incidently, vapour production outside isn't as significant as it is indoors.

You may want to respect that many people aren't familiar with PVRs and it can freak them out in areas not designated for smoking. Some esmokers take the precaution of gaining consent. Others think sod it, I'm not doing anything illegal, I'll get on with it.

Last edited:

Vaughanie

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
Some airlines have banned e-cigs. You might find this out upfront. However, people still use them in the toilets. Remember, they don't set off smoke alarms :D

Your flying query, however, has made me think again. The GG is going to set off the metal detectors.

Wouldn't hinder you taking onboard an plastic device like the almost entirely plastic I-inhale (which Tim also sells) which I bought first before I knew about the GG and now serves as a back-up device.

Last edited:

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
I'm thinking I'll pack the GG (in a locked case, of course) and take my 510 in my purse/carry on - just to be on the safe side. The 510 will probably pass for a pen.

I probably wouldn't vape in the plane bathroom anyway (I try not to use them at all, if possible) and i can go for a couple of hours without a fix. But once I land, it's a whole 'nother story. :D

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Suzi, I was thinking about that myself. You could break it down and put it in your make up case in your purse maybe...fill it with q tips, or something. But it sure wouldn't be worth it if there was a chance of it getting confiscated!!

If the worst happened and they wanted to take it, you could make sure you have a padded envelope and just mail it to yourself, but then you wouldn't have it with you on your trip.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Confiscated?! Nuh uh. They'd have to pry it from my cold, dead hands. I'm not liking the alternative of not having it with me for a week, either.

I could always say the tube is a piece of jewelry. :D And pack the end caps and attys in my laptop case or something.

EDIT: I could tell them it was a vibrator. LOL

-----
zipmouth-1.gif
zipmouth-1.gif
zipmouth-1.gif
zipmouth-1.gif
zipmouth-1.gif

nunnybunny.jpg

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I don't know who you are, but i want the real di back mother flower,were is she,TELL ME!:grr:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:love the zipper, must be HARD ON you lol.

she is inside here with me,

she is doing a penance -------
she will be back soon, but always here for you chulo

and yes, the zipper is chafing my mouth
but it stops things from slipping out
before the brain is engaged -----------

you try the zipper chulo, then it could be the same for you too

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
she is inside here with me,

she is doing a penance -------
she will be back soon, but always here for you chulo

and yes, the zipper is chafing my mouth
but it stops things from slipping out
before the brain is engaged -----------

you try the zipper chulo, then it could be the same for you too
you know how i love your BUTTONS di lol
I ment to push your buttons, still didn't sound right:oops:.
i need a zipper....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread