quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmytimftw

Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Everett, WA, USA
As someone who is just getting into vaping I've found I'm constantly upgrading in small steps. Currently I have a ego vv and a 1.8 t3. Does anyone regret not jumping right into the top of the line, or is it good to have a bunch of toys to choose from? I only ask because I don't think I'll be using my old ego anytime soon and i have yet to find a juice that doesn't get better with more power.

JENNIFER_GAIL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2012
Florida
You know, I have a 1300mah Spinner, and 1100mah Twist, a Lavatube and several ego t 650mah. I have t2, t3, ce5, vivi nova etc. BUT for some reason I stick with my little ego t with a mini vivi on it. I bought all the "upgrading" stuff and I use it occasionally, but mostly it just sits there and looks pretty. IMO, if you have the $$ to upgrade then do it but you might not use it all that often. But it comes in pretty handy when you have a bunch of vaping supplies and someone wants to try them. I loan my stuff out and I also have some new kits in my office that I will let people buy off of me for what I have in them. I live in a VERY rural area and a lot of people out here don't even have the internet so it is the only way they will ever get their hands on a PV :)

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
I haven't been vaping long, only 4 weeks but I have an 1100 ego-T and a Vision Spinner 1300 battery. I love my ego-T, fits in my hand better and seems to vape better for me lol. I started with the vision ce4 clearomizer, then went to a Kanger T3, ordered an iclear 30 but cancelled that and ordered a kanger protank instead. I am absolutely loving the whole vaping experience. I think that for some it becomes a hobby, can even become a very expensive hobby if you aren't careful. Once you find something you like then stick with it for awhile. Later on you can experiment a bit more. Baby steps for me until I get more experienced. Also this forum has been an incredible help to me and I have learned a lot in the 3 weeks that I have been a member. On here they talk about a "sweet spot" I am still looking for mine but I know that I will find it someday. ;) Keep up the vaping and welcome to the forum!

wormbutt

Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Maine
I started with a little 510 cig a like. I still go back to it. They are fun little things and easier to hit while driving. Whenever I get an analog craving I also can pick up that little sucker, take a few puffs and kill the craving. Something about the size in my hand. It isn't bad either. I get about the same flavor and a little less vape with a good quality carto on it as I do my ego and ego vv. The biggest diff is batt life. They just don't last long. I like my ego for puttering around the house, but I like my VV for sit down time when I can actually play and fiddle with my toys. They all have uses in my daily life. I couldn't see getting rid of any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread