Quick Review on my first MEL order

Status
Not open for further replies.

adammg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
USA
Ordered 3 Sample flavors. 616, Grey Matter, Jade Tiger.

Ordered these juices a month ago, didn't like them at first so put them away for a rainy day and its raining hard now (Waiting on another order of my ADV). So I broke these out to hold me over. They still taste very similar to straight out of the mailbox, maybe a little more flavorful now. I ordered them all 80/20 PG/VG which I think was why I didn't like them at first. If you order I suggest sticking with MELs Blend cause I get a little perfume taste with these and think that extra VG would've helped out alot. Will be tryin MELs Blend next time.

616 - if you like 555 give it a try, but wasn't my cup of tea.

Jade Tiger - Really good fruity flavor, lots of Pineapple with hints of strawberry

Grey Matter - DELICIOUS! Vanilla pudding/cake batter with a tea flavor (Maybe)....Not over poweringly sweet like cake batter or pudding sounds just a mild taste of it with a good throat hit, not tasting any tobacco, but does satisfy the tobacco craving since its mellow in taste.

For 15 dollars for 36ML plus awesome prices on all other sizes. No reason not to try MEL. I've been paying 20 dollars for 30MLs. I think Grey Matter might replace that ADV though, price vs ML and shipping is MUCH cheaper.

P.S. - Received a sample bottle of Copperhead...if anyone knows what flavor this is or suppose to be let me know. I can't find anything on it or figure out what it taste like.

Intervap

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2013
Port Huron, Mi
MEL supplies some of my ADVs. Chai Tea tastes EXACTLY like a cup of Chai Tea with a little cinnamon on top. Orange Cream is refreshing, like an orange cream Jones soda.
I love that when you order a large or many orders, they throw in a sticker that you would normally have to pay for:D
As for Copperhead, I received one too. I think it may be a flavor in progress since I can't find it online. Wasn't really my thing though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread