The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Quick thank you!T

Discussion in 'Copper Creek' started by Free2BMe, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Free2BMe

Free2BMe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2010
    IL
    Been meaning to drop by here but everything's been hectic lately. At the moment my forehead is thinking of getting intimate with the keyboard, so I'll keep this short.

I recently purchased some 15ml bottles of a few flavors. My first reaction was that some smelled "funny", some I instantly wanted to eat and discovered that my patience wears thin on waiting for juices to steep. LOL Wouldn't you know that a couple of the funny smelling ones were some of the best vapes that I've had from anywhere.

I placed a second order for bigger bottles and have dove head first into those already, thinking all the while of what flavors to order next.

Thank you for offering some great juice, and I'll be back to leave some reviews and better praise!

2. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Thanks so much! We really appreciate it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.