• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Quit Drooling Over the Phiniacs and Go Buy One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
to make it a bit easier for everyone...

Phiniac tanks

Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

We are having a one day only goodbye to March sale at Phiniac.com. So from now until midnight (mountain time) the following coupon code will provide a 25% discount on all sandblasted tanks (custom requests excluded). And the FREE SHIPPING on sandblasted tanks for this week will still apply!

Code: frosted25%

Please input this code on the "view cart" page. If you copy and paste it from this newsletter, please make sure there are no blank spaces or the code will not work.

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you!
One of the reasons I posted this is because I didn't want to be the only one that bought ANOTHER tank. I've got 4 Phins now, but for whatever reason I needed another one!
But now that I know I bought one for your birthday, it's all OK now!

Sent from my HTC-X710a using Tapatalk

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Heheheheh, that's right, it's a special occasion everywhere! :p

I got the regular feather one, I really loved that design. I'm wondering about the Tall Boy tanks, if you know (or anyone else), it says on their site that they take Madvapes DC carto, is that all they will fit or will they fit other DCs too? Is DC tanking worth it? Haven't tried it yet.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Well i have an XL phiniac tank and it fits the Smoktech DC cartos just right, the tip of the carto sits just under the top of the cap, this is because of the flared bottom, so in a tall boy the smok dc carto would stick out a bit. IMG_3502.jpg

Spac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
Winnipeg
That's exactly what I was figuring. :D Looking forward to getting it on the Provari...

No more spending, no more spending, no more spending............:glare:

Well i have an XL phiniac tank and it fits the Smoktech DC cartos just right, the tip of the carto sits just under the top of the cap, this is because of the flared bottom, so in a tall boy the smok dc carto would stick out a bit. View attachment 88495

Zenataos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
British Columbia, Canada
Those Trippy Tips are awesome!!

I just wish I could purchase a Phiniac tank this week but I need to wait until Friday... unfortunate that I will miss the 25% off, but fortunate that *HOPEFULLY* the SS end caps will be in and will be buying a Sandblasted Skull with SS End caps to replace

this VPX Cartomator \/

2012-03-30 12.56.22.jpg

Not that the Cartomator is a bad tank or anything, I actually really like it, but I *REALLY* want SS End caps, and that's just an excuse to buy a Phiniac.... :p

**EDIT**

Killface, sell me one of those Trippy Tips... I will uh sell you my uh soul? I'll also include Dusty's new Provari which I've already taken from the Delivery Depot...

Last edited:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
I'll also include Dusty's new Provari which I've already taken from the Delivery Depot...

If you've taken possession of my Provari, you're not going to get anything from KillFace because his Provari is also in the same package. :p

On the other hand, you could just give me mine, and hold his for ransom..until he GIVES you one of those trippy tips. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread