Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
The success banner is a huge motivational tool for those of us that are striving daily to maintain our quits. Even Katy will admit that there have been times over the course of the last year that she had the urge to smoke and resisted "mostly because she didn't want to reset her banner." Some of us NEED that motivation to maintain our quit, or to get us over the hump when the urge strikes.

It helps other vapers guage your level of experience when you are posting on threads. I have a tendency to tailor responses to a perceived level of experience. If you have 1 year + on your banner I'm not going to dive head first into the benefits of rolling your own coils with Kanthal and Cotton... if you have less than a month on your quit I'm not going to give head first into RDAs and RBAs knowing that might be beyond where you are at, presently. The short of it is... it helps us help you.

WE WANT TO CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS!! Anniversaries are a big deal... it helps us track them.

Finally - the Nicoticket Success Banner is about mutual success - not just your personal success, but the success of our business and the wider community. It's a HUGE part of our "grass-roots" marketing effort!! Saying "I quit" is one thing - saying "I quit and Nicoticket helped me get there" is another thing. We really need (and appreciate) your support.

So, the basic blocking and tackling...

VISIT THE WEBSITE

Input the relevant data (when you quit, how much you used to smoke, the approximate cost of a pack, etc)

Choose a color palate

Copy and paste the "BB Code for forums" into your signature!

FAQ: How do I get to my signature on ECF?

Click on SETTINGS (Link in upper right hand corner)

Then, Click on Edit Signature (middle, left side of the nav bar)

Copy code from the Nicoticket website into the box and click SAVE

**Please feel free to ask for help if you need it!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
NOW - THE BRIBE! (Gimme the loot!)

Are you a quitter?

We are offering a FREE UPGRADE or FREE SAMPLE (IE, overfilled 15ml bottle of liquid) to people who SWITCH to the Nicoticket Success Banner.

How do you redeem the bribe? Post here with your newly generated signature in your banner and PM me to receive instructions!!

Caviat: If you currently ride with the CASAA Banner - please keep it - the need your support even more than we do!! If you have room for both... add em both!

Last edited:

JimmyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO.
How the heck do you get both banners in there? Tried adding the casaa banner and it said I can't have 2 images.

I tried it too....from what I have seen it looks like most wit dual banners or more than three lines are also supporting members of ECF...perhaps they get an extra image allowance :?:

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA
I tried it too....from what I have seen it looks like most wit dual banners or more than three lines are also supporting members of ECF...perhaps they get an extra image allowance :?:

I'm not sure if this is the only way...but yes can have two of you're a supporting member.

My favorite part of my own banner is not the money (cause that's a lie), the time, or even the life (b/c that never stopped me from smoking anyway).....it's the number of cigarettes. The thought of smoking whatever thousands of cigarettes it shows really turns my stomach. Seeing the math vs 20 a day is great motivation for me to never have one again....b/c it prob wouldn't be just one.

edit to add--4534 cigarettes...DISGUSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread