• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

RAD Vapor in Colorado Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdcopp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Colorado Springs
Rad Vapor on Tejon and Boulder is now open for business. I have been in a few times since John opened his doors. He initially had Cori and Codie out from San Diego to help him open, and is getting a part time employee soon. John has done a good job of capturing the downtown boutique store feel with some comfy seating and decor.

The device selection is pretty good as well as the usual assortment of clearos, tanks, etc. Where J Vapes carries a wide variety a the higher end, higher dollar mech mods, Rad has a good selection of the more budget conscious mech mods like the K100 and the Rainbow Heaven Hybrid Elite.

The juice selection is varied as there is a "house" line of Rad liquids as well as some flavors from Vapin Aces and one of my personal favorites Pink Spot. Other lines of liquids may be down the road as the demand grows here.

Rad is another great shop for the city and I feel pretty lucky to live almost perfectly between J Vapes and Rad Vapor

havoc1967

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Colorado Springs
I stopped in and checked out them out on Saturday and was very impressed. John is a very nice guy and although I am good on equipment right now I did pick up some juice. I put the word out with my friends as much as possible as I know quite a few people who live in the downtown/southside area. He told me what items mod-wise he has on order and I am looking forward to their arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread