Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I really really like this juice... and I wish there was something else like it in the nicoticket line-up... I have tried several of the nicoticket juices and I liked them all... with that said, I am not much on fruits or sweets. I'll vape them once in a while.

I have the virus (h1n1) and it's similar to radioactive... arguably better, but Its not something I can vape in the house because it does tend to have an odor... maple perhaps? not a bad odor, but strong enough that the GF asks me not to vape it in the house etc...
I'll vape it when it gets warmer and I can crack the windows.

I am in bed now... right next to her huffin' and puffin' a tank full of radioactive... totally fogging up the room, and she's cool with it.

I'm loving it, she's loving it... all is good, except I am nearly out of it now ;-) and there is no more available. It's rare a non-menthol gets this much love from me.

Clark ;-) how about something non-fruit and non-sweet in the permanent line-up? maybe radioactive? a turkish blend? a menthol with a savory twist?

-LT

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Hey LT... You have to know I've been after your "unicorn" for quite some time. You of all people on ECF know how attentive I have been, watching and reading ECF, and I've noticed that (thus-far) with you at least... I've "managed to hit the board a couple times" but I've really failed to hit the bullseye. I think part of that is that you are so well-traveled and seasoned that you have an ample stable of main-stay liquids that you really could "stop exploring" at any time and be happy. I guess I admire you because despite being so well traveled you have managed to stay engaged and supportive of the larger community, all while continuing to explore the new players to the vape scene as your budget allows. I really appreciate you continuing to take stabs as Nicoticket despite a few missing the board entirely, and a few landing with no definitive "damn, that's outstanding."

I think you are spot on when you say there is certainly room for a non-fruit, non-sweet, more "rough and tumble" edgy offering on the line-up. I confess, early in my career I've hid a bit behind a proprietary in-house sweetner that has a tendency to perk up people with a sweet tooth. I appreciate you coming forward and repping a group of people whom really want something less sweet - more indicative of... (strugging for words to describe - lend me some adjectives).

Did you ever get ahold of any CB-WE? It was a nice menthol twist... I forget if you got a bottle of it. The menthol seemed to cut the sweet nicely imho - balance it a bit without distracting from the overall CB experience. Early in my vape career I felt like menthol was a waste of time, but with CB-WE I found that with an eye for detail is can lend an additional level of complexity that doesn't have to be a "turn-off" for the folks who are insistant that they don't like menthol.

This group, yourself included, are absolutely welcome to contribute feedback on future options in terms of "what direction should we go." I'd love to hear more about your vision and see if we can collectively make it a reality.

JohnWillyson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
I agree, while I have grown into the sweetness of Nicoticket, Radioactive was an immediate grand slam for me that I ordered 50mL.

I told Clark in my order that it better come back or ill burn something of his down :)

I enjoy sweet... but radioactive is just raw flavor with no sweetness that I cant stop hitting it! It was refreshing in the lineup, thats for sure. I knew from the first hit I needed more and grabbed 50mL before it was gone. Glad I did.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Well now I want to try some...:(

PM me buckethead - I have a small quantity of Radioactive on the back burner I might be able to hook you up with. I know there is some 18mg for sure. I have a 50 spoken for that's probably going to eat up most of 6 and 12 though... will see after it's poured what remains... there might be a 30ml bottle left after than 50?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I would be up for a mildly mentholated NT tobacco liquid.
When I did smoke tobacco I enjoyed a pack of Kool every now and then.

I flirted with menthols for a while myself - I was the type that would buy whatever was on sale because I felt guilty about spending money on cigarettes... if menthols were cheap, I'd grab up a couple "white cartons" just to get my fix.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I agree, while I have grown into the sweetness of Nicoticket, Radioactive was an immediate grand slam for me that I ordered 50mL.

I told Clark in my order that it better come back or ill burn something of his down :)

I enjoy sweet... but radioactive is just raw flavor with no sweetness that I cant stop hitting it! It was refreshing in the lineup, thats for sure. I knew from the first hit I needed more and grabbed 50mL before it was gone. Glad I did.

I'm glad to hear more people showing interest in "less sweet" liquids. I never would have known until people expressed interest.

Now, where was the number for that contractor I was going to use for the 6 foot white privacy fence to contain the ankle biter... I mean... guard dog....

N3x6se8.jpg

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
We just did our first short-run release... it was an open-beta of sorts, but I stop short of calling it a beta because Katy and I both came to a consensus that it was a slam-dunk. It's a Vanilla Tobacco with some spicy notes and a couple twists that people have had difficulty identifying. Overall, I think it's more "tobacco forward" than H1N1 - definitely less sweet with a drier finish on the palate. There were a few people it didn't hit for, but overall the response was hatemail and threats of bodily harm if I didn't do another run - that's always good. HAHA

Mad_Dispatcher

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2014
Seattle Area
We just did our first short-run release... it was an open-beta of sorts, but I stop short of calling it a beta because Katy and I both came to a consensus that it was a slam-dunk. It's a Vanilla Tobacco with some spicy notes and a couple twists that people have had difficulty identifying. Overall, I think it's more "tobacco forward" than H1N1 - definitely less sweet with a drier finish on the palate. There were a few people it didn't hit for, but overall the response was hatemail and threats of bodily harm if I didn't do another run - that's always good. HAHA

I just realized that I have never actually tried a tobacco vape. You would think after however many years that would have been the first route I went...well next time you get a run going I might try to get a sample of it.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Thanks for the kind words... yeah... I have vaped for 4 years now and I have a pretty good sense of what I like and don't like...
I have 3 different tiered bookmark folders - my first, second and third choices of vendors that I have enjoyed over the years...
I have my standbys... I always have some Lab menthols, some straight up menthols, my DIY menthol... and 5-6 non-menthols.... Radioactive would definitely be a tier one juice for me.

...and even before I tried Radioactive, I kept Nicoticket in a higher tier because after trying CB, CLS, Altered State and the grape one, I knew you were capable of making something like it - clearly the talent and passion are there... and that says a lot - because there are hundreds of vendors out there now. So I was checking a lot --- and the h1n1 is really good... it's not too sweet - it's just that maple-like note - I don't know whats so wrong with the house smelling like pancakes ;-) but I must respect my lady.

I do like a sweeter vape once in a while... but I am almost what you'd call a super taster... sweet vapes are great - until after 20-30 minutes... they start making me feel nauseous. I get tongue burn from them... headaches if I'm not careful.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
I didn't even hesitate or test it first, I just grabbed two 50ml bottles right off the bat: 6mg for dripping/evening vaping and 12mg for morning/day vaping in the tanks. I am still trying to decide what I am tasting, but I do like it. It will be a re-order when it comes up again. I am one of the folks who loves the original Virus and Kriptonite. Of course, there is always Doodle, CLS and CB to round out my vaping pleasure.

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Honestly, as much as I absolutely LOVE both tobaccos we have (had?) up on NT (In fact, short of a few other tobaccos from elsewhere, H1N1 and Radioactive are my ONLY tobaccos now), I would be all in for an edgier mentholated tobacco as well.... something with that "punch" that Radioactive has (sweetness doesn't bother me so much, I smoked Mboro Smooths for the longest, and they were a "sweeter" menthol").

I even considered doing some in house "lab work" and adding a teeeeeensy bit of menthol to a small (like 5ml sample size) bottle of Radioactive, to see how it came out... but that to me would be like taking Crayons to the Sistine Chapel.

Tesseract

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2013
Miss Gulf Coast
It's a Vanilla Tobacco with some spicy notes and a couple twists that people have had difficulty identifying.

Au contraire, Clark, Actually, you said I nailed it.

And I quote from an email titled: "Radioactive" :2cool:

Me: "It's really a treat - I'm getting a sweet/spicy vibe and thinking. . . Namely xxxxxxx? Gotta be xxxxxxx."

Clark: "You're the first one to guess correct, just sayin' ;)"

So, what is xxxxxxx? I'm tempted to say, but if Clark wants it to remain a mystery, then these lips are sealed. :vapor:

EDIT: Or, everyone can read my up-coming review of Radioactive, where all will be revealed in agonizingly minute detail. :p

ps - Please, Please, Pretty-Please add Radioactive to the lineup when you get the new lab up and running!

Last edited:

GaterHater

Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
Birmingham, AL, USA
I'm pretty new to gaping, only a couple months, and I've had somewhat of a hard time finding a juice that I could stick with. My first Nicoticket order was a 15ml of the virus and radioactive. I love radioactive! I can't put it down. It's not as sweet as the virus to me, but it's got that hint of sweetness I keep conning back to. I had to make a new order and got a 50 of frenilla just because it was a short run. I won't be making the same mistake twice that's for sure. Hurry up and get that radioactive back in the lineup!

Tesseract

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2013
Miss Gulf Coast
Whoops, I totally posted this in the wrong thread!

But, I'll gladly say it again: Radioactive is incredible! Picking one e-liquid as the best is not really possible, its like choosing you're favorite kid - you can't cause they're all different. Same thing with NT. But, if I had to choose, I'd say that Radioactive is my most favorite vape. Still have half a 50ml bottle that was born on 2/1/2014, and rationing it out has been agonizing!

But, I have a feeling it will be coming back. It has such a large following (even with veterans like LastTango) that we all may just break out the torches and pitchforks if we're kept waiting too long. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread