Rainbow Madness - The Rubik's Cube of eJuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

sedition

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2014
New Zealand
I'm pretty big on giving people praise for job well done. So Jorge, well done - this bottle of Rainbow Madness is the best eJuice I've tried in my 2 months of vaping - not just for flavor, but overall quality. Odd as it sounds, I couldn't tell anyone what this stuff tastes like without being rather vague. It's a really pleasurable, satisfying vape. A little fruity, a little candy. It has that 'artificial' taste that I absolutely love about candy, and that 'authentic' taste you get from a fresh handmade fruit juice.

How would you guys describe this stuff to someone? At best I'm thinking it's like having a mouth full of all the flavors of Skittles and Gummy Bears, with all the different flavors fighting over each other and coming out at different times.

Also, has anyone found a coil build they enjoy for it? I've been learning the RDA ropes with an Origin V2 clone, feels like I might have a winner with the 1.1 ohm dual horizontal coil (11/12 wraps of 28g, coils positioned over the negative screws). With a little improvement in wicking, this is a coil/RDA/juice combination that I can see myself dedicating a mod/RDA to so that I have it on hand at all times.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
How would you guys describe this stuff to someone?

I think it tastes like this:
runts_vending_candy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread