Rainbow Rebuildable Atomizers and NEW Boge's are in stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
This is the all new Rainbow Rebuildable Atomizer! Very nice quality and classy looking!

Rainbow rebuildable atomizer.jpg

Also, new stock of Boges in 510 and KR808D.

Paulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Florida
This is the all new Rainbow Rebuildable Atomizer! Very nice quality and classy looking!

View attachment 124281

Also, new stock of Boges in 510 and KR808D.

IF this is a drip style, can you advise about how many drops it holds? It appears that the drip well is smaller than the Phoenix that I understand will hold about 12 drops.

Also, on your website for the "how to" they are all about the Phoenix and not this Rainbow. Why is that?

Last edited:

Paulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Florida
There isn't a "how to" for this atomizer yet but they are the same exact concept.
I do carry the Smoketech tank RA now. ;)

I did see your smoketech, but wondered if you would be carrying that RAINBOW brand (all metal type and you insert your own tank) for tanks. I had to buy mine from the UK (cloud 9) as it doesn't appear anyone over here carry them. What about this question -- do you know the answer?

IF this is a drip style, can you advise about how many drops it holds? It appears that the drip well is smaller than the Phoenix that I understand will hold about 12 drops.

CraigHB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Reno, Nevada
I have a gripe about this atomizer. Though the build quality is notably better than the Phoenix, the two I received from Stormy's Vapor Cellar have a tiny air hole drilled in the bottom of the middle piece in addition to the larger top air hole. It's hard to notice because it's in the slot. This defeats the reservoir as any juice you put in there will come running out that little hole. I sealed off that bottom air hole so I can use the atomizer and it works nicely.

This issue made me really mad at the time because it's such a bone headed thing to put a second hole in the bottom of that middle sleeve. I put in a message about it at the web site, but have not heard back from anyone. If you would like to contact me, please use a PM as I don't visit this forum (I get an email notice when someone sends me a PM so I'll see it).

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have a gripe about this atomizer. Though the build quality is notably better than the Phoenix, the two I received from Stormy's Vapor Cellar have a tiny air hole drilled in the bottom of the middle piece in addition to the larger top air hole. It's hard to notice because it's in the slot. This defeats the reservoir as any juice you put in there will come running out that little hole. I sealed off that bottom air hole so I can use the atomizer and it works nicely.

This issue made me really mad at the time because it's such a bone headed thing to put a second hole in the bottom of that middle sleeve. I put in a message about it at the web site, but have not heard back from anyone. If you would like to contact me, please use a PM as I don't visit this forum (I get an email notice when someone sends me a PM so I'll see it).

Thinking of picking up one of these.. How did you end up plugging it? Thanks

Last edited:

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345838330.515503.jpg

Ok, So Craig is right about the 2nd smaller hole, it ends up being smaller than the reg air hole and is located in the groove 2nd one up from the bottom. The bottom part where the smaller 2nd hole, on the inside it ends up being right at the top of the threads that screw onto the base. (to hard to show in the pic). Because of this it ends up being about 1mm from the bottom of the base (when screwed on) that would hold the extra wick and act as a reservoir.

The factory coil that came with this came in at about 2ohms, I have no leaking yet but I also havent't put more than 5-6 drops in at a time. So back to that 2nd small hole-They had to have put it there for air-flow and if so the Rainbow RB isn't meant to be used like the Pheonix where you can put 15-20 drops and fit the extra wick down in the reservoir..this one is not meant't for that...

You could prolly plug that smaller hole on the bottom with a dab of crazy glue or something and then you could prolly fit 10-15 drops and have no leaking. This is ALOT different than the Pheonix and doesn't seem to be designed to use the same way either. I'm ok for using this Rainbow RB this way 5-6 drops at a time and use for tasting new juices before I tankem:). Throat hit is good and taste is fine and because of that 2nd air hole I am getting better vapor,
TH and taste compared to the Pheonix one I have that has one air-hole and has a reservoir for 15-20 drops...But I haven't tryed the mesh with that one yet.

Last edited:

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ahhh, I thought he was talking about the Phoenix.

Ohhh ok lol!! Been testing for a couple hours and all I can is wowsers..only negative thing I can say is the 2nd smaller hole is near the bottom so you can't load it up with drops like you can with the Pheonix..But let me ya..I'm getting better flavor and vapor out of this one compared to any of the other Pheonix styles...

- Thanks Stormy!!

CraigHB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Reno, Nevada
These Rainbow V3 atomizers are the best ones for sure. I also have a couple Phoenix rebuildables and the Rainbow V3 is much nicer. Been using mine for a couple weeks now. Really happy with them. Again, my only complaint is the second air hole. There's no reason for it to be there and it defeats the reservoir. I plugged the hole off on the two I have. The maker needs to correct this.

BTW, I used the web form to send the message. I guess it doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread