Rainbow Vision Spinner 900mah review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roscopecotrain

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2013
Prestleigh, Somerset
Hi peeps,

Another review coming your way. Again i must say that i received this free for review from Toni over at www.ukecigcabin.com/

You can purchase the product here www.ukecigcabin.com/product/rainbow-v-900 for £21.49

So here we have the Rainbow coloured version of the Vision Spinner 900mah. This is a variable voltage ego style battery meaning you can turn the voltage up and down depending on what sort of vape you want via a small dial at the bottom of the battery. The Rainbow Vision Spinner 900mah ranges from 3.3v to 4.8v. They have both a 510 connection and a ego connection so this will fit all of your different styles of clearomisers, cartomisers and tanks.

First up size as this is normally a big concern for people either new to vaping or stepping up from a normal ego battery. Below is a picture with this battery next to a normal 900mah ego battery and a large 1300mah spinner/twist battery.

20131117_144036_zpsf1fc36ca.jpg

As you can see it is a fair bit longer than the normal 900mah ego but this is due to the variable voltage system taking up a bit more room inside the battery. The width is exactly the same as the normal 900mah ego battery. You can also see it is a lot smaller than the larger 1300mah Spinner. Below you can see it lined up with the other sized Vision Spinners.

rainbow_spinner_900_zpsbd1ba31c.jpg

The actual dimensions of this battery are 109mm long and 14mm Wide.

These Rainbow Vision Spinners are great, look the part imo in the rainbow colours and so simple to use. 5 clicks of the button turns these on or off, press the button and hold it when you vape and a simple turn of the dial to turn your voltage up and down. Great quality as well, my other half CC has had 2 Spinners for 6 months or so now and they have not missed a beat. Simple, small in size so great to slip into your pocket or handbag. Light and very easy to maintain. A perfect way to try variable voltage at a great price without having to buy a large Mod.
The numbers on the bottom for the variable voltage are very easy to see as unlike the Joytech Twists the numbers are printed on the battery body rather than the dial itself.

If i am honest here i really do not think i have any bad points for these. We have been using Vision Spinners for quite a while now and none of them have had any issues of any kind what so ever.

They look great with the smaller clearomisers on them like the ce4/ce5 style, evods and iclear 16,s. Here it is with a Innokin iclear 16 on it.

20131117_144140_zpsd97c44dd.jpg

Would i recommend one of these. Yes i would, one of cheapest, easiest way to get into variable voltage. Cc loves hers so much she doesn't even want any mods and believe me she loves a shop.
30yfTjP3QPippj7hX3wK.gif

Rosco.

Zander_47

Nov 12, 2013
California
This was one of my first ecigs ever, I got a 1300 mah white vision spinner... loved it! Worked great, long battery life, and the VV was amazing. It was a huge upgrade from my first ecig, which was a basic 3.7v that I got from a nearby liquor store! Easy to clean, looked good... would probably still use it from time to time if it didn't get misplaced at a new years party... what a way to usher in the new year, huh? Worst part.. I was sober -.- oh well! It was the fact my spinner went missing that got me to upgrade again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread