Status
Not open for further replies.

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
www.analogalternative.com
This thread will be dedicated to the new Ramiya R2-750 Model.

Everything about this kit, from the packaging and instruction manual down to the details etched in the battery, exhibits an attention to detail and quality that is above all other products that I have tested.

Ramiya has built the R2-750 to be compatible with other 510/EGO accessories. I have tested EGO atomizers with the R2-750 battery and likewise I have tested the Ramiya atomizer with an EGO and V4-1 battery. All combos produced good results.

The Ramiya unit produces an amazing amount of thick vapor (just like the youtube videos that you may have seen) even when only a very little drag is taken. The Ramiya atomizer seems to have as much to do with this as the great Ramiya battery.

The tanks are holding plenty of liquid and not showing any sign of leaking.

I will post pictures and maybe a video soon.

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
I am hoping my kit will arrive today, but since I won it I don't have any tracking info and I don't know where it is right now. I'll add a written review as soon as possible after receiving it, though. I will attempt to put together an un-boxing video and MAYBE a video review depending on how awful I look on video, lol. I'm extremely camera shy. I supposed I could always put a paper bag over my head, or a ski mask, hahaha.

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
I hope it shows up today. I am trying to get the tracking info but stamps.com is not cooperating. It would be great to see a video review.

I am hoping my kit will arrive today, but since I won it I don't have any tracking info and I don't know where it is right now. I'll add a written review as soon as possible after receiving it, though. I will attempt to put together an un-boxing video and MAYBE a video review depending on how awful I look on video, lol. I'm extremely camera shy. I supposed I could always put a paper bag over my head, or a ski mask, hahaha.

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
I just got home from a birthday party and it DID arrive today...I am sweating like a pig because it's hot out and the party was outside. I can try to do an un-boxing video without showing myself and talk about first impressions a little later. I'm testing it out right now...and I gotta say...this is very high quality...sleek and sexy looking. Initial impression is that it vapes really well and even though tank systems typically HATE me...these cartridges are nice and make it sort or difficult to screw up with. More will follow! If anyone is sort of thinking about it but not sure I would say go for it and buy one...the price is good and so is the quality...and I suspect these will sell fast.

Okay...I made an un-boxing with a mini-review video that I'm currently trying to upload online. Will post it once I get it up. :)

Last edited:

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
Thanks for the video review. It looks great. How is the Ramiya treating you after a few days with it?

It's very nice...I'm still going to do a write up after a little more time with it. I've been answering any questions that I can for people who have asked. I hope they are selling well...I've been letting people know they are available when and where approrpriate. :) I really like the tank cartridge for the Ramiya...it doesn't leak and isn't messy at all. It's a really nice product. The only thing I'm not too fond of is that the usb charger cord is kinda short and I have a desktop I charge from so I could use a little longer cord. I'm curious about extra parts, too. Are you going to be selling those at some point too or what would someone use if they needed to replace anything in a pinch? I want to include that kind of information when I do the write up as well.

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
It's very nice...I'm still going to do a write up after a little more time with it. I've been answering any questions that I can for people who have asked. I hope they are selling well...I've been letting people know they are available when and where approrpriate. :) I really like the tank cartridge for the Ramiya...it doesn't leak and isn't messy at all. It's a really nice product. The only thing I'm not too fond of is that the usb charger cord is kinda short and I have a desktop I charge from so I could use a little longer cord. I'm curious about extra parts, too. Are you going to be selling those at some point too or what would someone use if they needed to replace anything in a pinch? I want to include that kind of information when I do the write up as well.

I will be placing a follow up order with the supplier soon. I plan on ordering their atomizers, spare batteries, and tanks. If something comes up before I get that stuff in stock I can always split up some kits. They also sent me a very interesting sample product for use with the R2-750. It is a cone/atomizer/tank all in one with a soft silicone tip. I really like using it and plan on ordering a bunch of these as well. I'll post a photo of one soon.

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
I will be placing a follow up order with the supplier soon. I plan on ordering their atomizers, spare batteries, and tanks. If something comes up before I get that stuff in stock I can always split up some kits. They also sent me a very interesting sample product for use with the R2-750. It is a cone/atomizer/tank all in one with a soft silicone tip. I really like using it and plan on ordering a bunch of these as well. I'll post a photo of one soon.

That sounds really cool. I also like the nice looking carrying case you can wear around your neck. I think the quality of their products seem really outstanding. I know this kit definitely is.

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
Thank you for being my PR person on this product. I greatly appreciate it.

You're very welcome! I hope you sell lots of kits....not only for your benefit but for vapers out there who want something a little different and special. This kit certainly fits that bill and I know people will love it once a few more people get it and word gets out! :)

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
Okay...rather than do the write up I did an in depth video review that lasted over 25 minutes. I had to lower the video quality a bit in order to get it to upload prior to sometime next year, lol.

And here it is...you can use the video to help advertise or whatever.

Will add URL after uploading to vimeo...it's too long for YouTube, lol.

Last edited:

ditc

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
high-roller, i must thank shannon65 for directing my attention to this unit. i have been vaping for more than 2 years, using almost only kr808d-1 batteries (old versions, now the newer bloog, volt versions with horizontal coils) almost exclusively. how would you compare this product to what i've been using? will i get more powerful vapor and most importantly, a better throat hit? or is the main advantage just that the battery is fancier and will last a lot longer between charges?

also, will this unit work with cartomizers? (mainly interested in trying and using 510 dual coil cartomizers---will you be carrying these anytime soon by the way?), or is this made strictly to be used with tank systems (which i've never tried either). for what i'm looking for.. (more powerful throat hit and vapor than the kr808d-1) would you suggest this over the v-go and the e-go that you carry?

lastly,, what is the cutoff time on the manual button for this unit? thanks in advance and i look forward to using you as my new supplier!

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
high-roller, i must thank shannon65 for directing my attention to this unit. i have been vaping for more than 2 years, using almost only kr808d-1 batteries (old versions, now the newer bloog, volt versions with horizontal coils) almost exclusively. how would you compare this product to what i've been using? will i get more powerful vapor and most importantly, a better throat hit? or is the main advantage just that the battery is fancier and will last a lot longer between charges?

also, will this unit work with cartomizers? (mainly interested in trying and using 510 dual coil cartomizers---will you be carrying these anytime soon by the way?), or is this made strictly to be used with tank systems (which i've never tried either). for what i'm looking for.. (more powerful throat hit and vapor than the kr808d-1) would you suggest this over the v-go and the e-go that you carry?

lastly,, what is the cutoff time on the manual button for this unit? thanks in advance and i look forward to using you as my new supplier!

The vapor production and throat hit is definitely head and shoulders above the original KR808D-1. The current KR808D-1 from Kanger is much better than the older models but these units still don't quite put out what a good Atomizer / Battery combo is capable of. The tested the Ramiya R2-750 battery with other 510/EGo accessories and found that everything worked. That being said, I found that the Ramiya branded atomizer outperformed any other 510/EGo atomizer that I had on hand in terms of vapor production and throat hit. This held true whether I was using the tanks that were supplied with the kit or a traditional cartridge and wick.

I have not personally tried this new unit with my 510 cartomizers but I don't see why it would be a problem. The only issue with this might be that you would have to ditch the cone while using some of these non-Ramiya accessories.

I don't have a unit in front of me to test the cut-off time but I will figure that out and update the thread.

Thanks,
Mike

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
Just wanted to add that if you want me to do video reviews of any accessories or anything else you want reviewed just give me a shout. I actually had fun doing this. :)

Thank you very much. The video review is great. Glad to see you got over being camera shy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread