Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
i find I kind of like this video on ohms law. Perhaps Rowan Atkinson just made me a sucker for old british dudes explaining things. I find it relaxing.

Anyway here you go- one video description of ohms law based on model railroading rather than e-cigarettes

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Aaaah but what about those people that give you that bored look as if to say ''when are you going to finish so I can forget about that straight away'' :?::sleep:

I wonder how many vape device users are like that??
tenor.gif
Guilty as charged. :thumb:

I like to believe that I came up with an easy to understand Ohm's Law Explained for Vapers.

And although an understanding of Ohm's Law is useful, its not necessary if you know how to work an Ohm's Law calculator. Explain it to the Dumb Noob: Ohm's Law Calculations for a Mechanical Mod

Last edited:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
tenor.gif
Guilty as charged. :thumb:

I like to believe that I came up with an easy to understand Ohm's Law Explained for Vapers.

And although an understanding of Ohm's Law is useful, its not necessary if you know how to work an Ohm's Law calculator. Explain it to the Dumb Noob: Ohm's Law Calculations for a Mechanical Mod
If it works for some of the mathematically challenged and makes their vaping safer then good job....I fear I still know some people who would still be 'guilty as charged'.

Joking apart this was my first thought that all those out there that couldn't and wouldn't take ohm's law on board were a danger to themselves and other's :evil: :shock: I suspect that these were the types of thoughts that you had....only difference is you did something to help....

Kudos :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread