Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have stuff coming today, tomorrow, Sat and Monday. Don't know what Mon. is, DHL, unless it is something to review.

Couldn't pass up those Ego One kits for 5.99, cheaper than just buying the atty.
    I saw that deal but have plenty of ego one tanks plus I'm not big on using tube mods anymore. I believe I'm done til Gremlin puts up some of those cheap flavors:lol:

Reactions: hittman

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Package delivery has been quite accurate for me here in northern MI, except these last 2 orders from ejuices. It takes longer for stuff to get here, but I just can't understand how I don't get my package delivered today when it was in a city only 2.5 hours away at 1:30 this morning.

UPS and FedEx always come when they say. And the UPS man always brings treats for my pup :) my dog can hear him 2 blocks away. He goes on high alert and barks his head off in excitement.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My carrier is so annoying. He will bring a package to the house if he can't possibly cram it in the mailbox but if there are other packages/mail, he puts those in the box. So I have to drive up to the box to get the rest.
    The carrier doesn't have far to walk here. Street is right out in front of the house. Thank goodness for a huge back yard.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Package delivery has been quite accurate for me here in northern MI, except these last 2 orders from ejuices. It takes longer for stuff to get here, but I just can't understand how I don't get my package delivered today when it was in a city only 2.5 hours away at 1:30 this morning.
    The mysterys of the postal service.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The remains of my ejuices vape mail will get here today. It will bring my count of Minifits to 6. I'm happy with that.

In other news, I have one empty tank and another close to empty. I guess I'd better do something about that.

Any plans today, random folks?

I've gotten so many packages lately that I have lost track of how many. However, I'm liking the zbiip well enough that I might consider ordering one or two more. Are there any active codes left for ejuices? Vapordna has a coupon for sale items. It's 40% off on sale items. I considered getting another silverplay and tengu but backed out before hitting the submit button. I really need to curb my spending.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have found that if it says it is in your town after 7 am, it won't be delivered that day. Guess the trucks get loaded earlier.
    This was a while back but I had a pkg Out for Delivery and I saw the mail delivered so I walked out to the mailbox and no pkg. When my daughter came home she checked the mail and had my pkg and more mail. They apparently had 2 deliveries. Not sure if that's a normal thing or they just left some stuff behind.

Reactions: hittman

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm finally trying my Strawberry Biscuit and so happy to have a winner. I'm liking this one a lot even though it has more flavors than I like. This is the only new mix I've done since here.

Strawberry Biscuit
    Cap Cereal 27 1%
    INW Biscuit .75%
    Cap NY Cheesecake 3%
    Cap Vanilla Custard 1%
    FA Fresh Cream 1%
    FA Juicy Strawberry 2 1/2%
    TFA Strawberry Ripe 1%

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    I'm finally trying my Strawberry Biscuit and so happy to have a winner. I'm liking this one a lot even though it has more flavors than I like. This is the only new mix I've done since here.

Strawberry Biscuit
    Cap Cereal 27 1%
    INW Biscuit .75%
    Cap NY Cheesecake 3%
    Cap Vanilla Custard 1%
    FA Fresh Cream 1%
    FA Juicy Strawberry 2 1/2%
    TFA Strawberry Ripe 1%

Sub in Cream Cheese Frosting for the Cereal, and that's my ADV! :thumbs: Of course I don't measure anything, so percentages may vary. But it's always good after a bit of a steep.

TheProphet

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2014
    Benbrook, TX, USA
    I used the online chat for better success, they never even responded to my email.
    My order hadn't shipped in 6 days since ordering. I politely inquired why, of course they were backed up with current hysteria, and they apologized. They shipped it out that same day of my inquiry.

Apparently they just forgot to mark it shipped. Got home for lunch and it was sitting on the front porch.

firechick

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 24, 2009
    Upstate New York
    I have stuff coming today, tomorrow, Sat and Monday. Don't know what Mon. is, DHL, unless it is something to review.

Couldn't pass up those Ego One kits for 5.99, cheaper than just buying the atty.

If you don't mind Miss Rose, where was the Ego One sale?

Users who are viewing this thread