Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
I started with Flavour Art and stayed with them. Apart from green tea (FA's green tea is nasty) and white tea (they don't make it), it's all FA for me.

I blame (or am grateful to) @HeadInClouds who had this wonderful thread here--I used to follow it to its bitter end... He gave me the courage to start making my own eliquids. I miss HIC. :cry:

Pure Vapes has 3ml FlavourArt flavorings
I remember that thread. That's where I first learned about FA flavors. Good times.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Here it is:

Another Strawberry Cheesecake
Cap NY Cheesecake 3.5%
Cap Graham Cracker 1%
INW Biscuit .5%
Cap Vanilla Custard 1%
FA Juicy Strawberry 1,5%
TFA Strawberry Ripe 1.5%
Cap Bavarian Cream 1%
That’s a lot if flavors. Odd, strawberry is my favorite fruit but I don’t believe I ever vaped strawberry. Every other fruit but not strawberry. That I can remember anyway.

What does biscuit taste like and what purpose does it serve in recipes? Doesn’t seem like biscuit would be a headliner flavor.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Im leaving this coffee recipe here for @Debbie Lee - and perhaps others would be so kind as to share any coffee recipes you have with her as well, that would be great.

Recipe From ELR (credit at the end of the notes)

Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2.00%
Coffee (MF) 2.00%
Marshmallow (CAP) or (TPA) 1.50%
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.50%
Tiramisu (Booster) (FA) 0.50%
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 1.50%

Notes:

I've been working on this recipe for close to year and a half now, and I think it's finally perfect.

This is a straight up coffee with cream that has no burnt or skunky notes, but it absolutely REQUIRES a month-long steep and one very expensive ingredient: Medicine Flower's Coffee.

If you're as serious in your search for the perfect coffee vape as I am, look no further. This is the one. But it requires a lot of patience. You absolutely *cannot* heat-steep this, breathe-steep this, or mix it with a milk frother. You can't rush it. Just shake all your concentrates well as you drip them, add them to your preferred base at your preferred nic level, shake the hell out of it, and put it away somewhere cool and dark for a month or longer.

This should deepen in color considerably during the steep and reward you with a rich, full, well-rounded coffee experience under any vaping conditions. I've tried it DTL in both a tank and a dripper, MTL in a tank at various wattages, as well as a carto in a Vision Spinner II (the way my dad vapes) and it's all been delicious.

I hope you all love it as much as I do, and thanks to the entire DIY community at large for making this labor of love.

FLAVOR NOTES: (this part won't be as long as it probably should be)

The Cream:
(TPA) Bavarian Cream -
I wanted something heavy and rich that wasn't an eggy custard for those sharp, tricky coffee notes to cling to. Bavarian Cream does exactly that, wrapping that fussy coffee in a warm, cuddly blanket of yum and telling it; “Shh... shh... you're okay baby, you're okay. Calm down. You're gonna' be delicious.” You can use any Bavarian Cream at 2% your little heart desires here, be it FW's, JF's, or CAP's. They're all pretty great and do just what we need them to do., I just prefer TFA's.

(CAP) Sweet Cream & (CAP) Vanilla Whipped Cream -
These lift the Bavarian Cream out of pudding territory and caress it into a sumptuous, idealized dairy base fit to lull that coffee into javalicious dreamland. You can sub with FA Cream Fresh or FLV Cream at 1%, and TPA/TFA Whipped Cream at 2% too.

(CAP) Marshmallow -
For sweetness and mouth-feel and luxurious, pillowy clouds. My last mix with this was still using the OG version of CAP's Marshmallow, and now that I have the "new" version in hand, I can understand where people might have issues with this. You absolutely CAN sub this for TFA/TPA Marshmallow at 1.5%.

The Coffee:
(MF) Coffee -
This is the king of coffee flavors right here. I also enjoy INW Mocca, but it has some vanilla/chocolate notes to it, and I've heard FA Up is fantastic, but, I haven't tried that one. Medicine Flower's Coffee is dearly expensive and NEEDS a long steep time, but it is, so far, the best result I've ever had with a coffee flavor. No substitutions. Sorry.

(FA) Tiramisu -
As delicious as MF Coffee is, it's not without its problems. FA Tiramisu addresses those problems, and, at this tiny percentage, smooths them out perfectly. I've tried this recipe without it, a whole bunch of times, and, it just doesn't work. INW Mocca at 1% will sub here, too.

Credit goes to @RuntDasterdly at ELR who named it Marietta - the coffee vape of your dreams..

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
So next on the docket is a blueberry cheesecake mix, and also I think I should do a strawberry cheesecake or custard as well. I have a few strawberries to play with sweet strawberry CAP, strawberry ripe TFA, shisha Strawberry-INW.. could add raspberry sweet TFA in there somewhere. There's some good recipes, seemingly, on ELR that are pretty simple
I just put "My Main Squeeze-cake" on ELR a couple of days ago, strawberry cheesecake. Recipe is pages back on this thread without the goofy name. The fruit is not important, you can add any combination of fruit. Next time I make this I will back the Mascarpone off just a hair, maybe to 0.6.
Hi, all.
@FranC I'm trying my first cheesecake with Mascarpone. I added the fruits after 3 weeks, just a half hour ago. It has a lot of depth. I like it a lot. Most likely a copy of one of yours.
1% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
2 Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA)
0.75 Mascarpone Cream Cheese (SC) (WF)
4 New York Cheesecake v2 (CAP)
0.75 Raspberry (Purilum)
2.75 Strawberry (Red Touch) (FA)
0.75 Strawberry (TPA)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That’s a lot if flavors. Odd, strawberry is my favorite fruit but I don’t believe I ever vaped strawberry. Every other fruit but not strawberry. That I can remember anyway.

What does biscuit taste like and what purpose does it serve in recipes? Doesn’t seem like biscuit would be a headliner flavor.
    7 is my limit and that's got 7.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Im leaving this coffee recipe here for @Debbie Lee - and perhaps others would be so kind as to share any coffee recipes you have with her as well, that would be great.

Recipe From ELR (credit at the end of the notes)

Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2.00%
    Coffee (MF) 2.00%
    Marshmallow (CAP) or (TPA) 1.50%
    Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.50%
    Tiramisu (Booster) (FA) 0.50%
    Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 1.50%

Notes:

I've been working on this recipe for close to year and a half now, and I think it's finally perfect.

This is a straight up coffee with cream that has no burnt or skunky notes, but it absolutely REQUIRES a month-long steep and one very expensive ingredient: Medicine Flower's Coffee.

If you're as serious in your search for the perfect coffee vape as I am, look no further. This is the one. But it requires a lot of patience. You absolutely *cannot* heat-steep this, breathe-steep this, or mix it with a milk frother. You can't rush it. Just shake all your concentrates well as you drip them, add them to your preferred base at your preferred nic level, shake the hell out of it, and put it away somewhere cool and dark for a month or longer.

This should deepen in color considerably during the steep and reward you with a rich, full, well-rounded coffee experience under any vaping conditions. I've tried it DTL in both a tank and a dripper, MTL in a tank at various wattages, as well as a carto in a Vision Spinner II (the way my dad vapes) and it's all been delicious.

I hope you all love it as much as I do, and thanks to the entire DIY community at large for making this labor of love.

FLAVOR NOTES: (this part won't be as long as it probably should be)

The Cream:
    (TPA) Bavarian Cream -
    I wanted something heavy and rich that wasn't an eggy custard for those sharp, tricky coffee notes to cling to. Bavarian Cream does exactly that, wrapping that fussy coffee in a warm, cuddly blanket of yum and telling it; “Shh... shh... you're okay baby, you're okay. Calm down. You're gonna' be delicious.” You can use any Bavarian Cream at 2% your little heart desires here, be it FW's, JF's, or CAP's. They're all pretty great and do just what we need them to do., I just prefer TFA's.

(CAP) Sweet Cream & (CAP) Vanilla Whipped Cream -
    These lift the Bavarian Cream out of pudding territory and caress it into a sumptuous, idealized dairy base fit to lull that coffee into javalicious dreamland. You can sub with FA Cream Fresh or FLV Cream at 1%, and TPA/TFA Whipped Cream at 2% too.

(CAP) Marshmallow -
    For sweetness and mouth-feel and luxurious, pillowy clouds. My last mix with this was still using the OG version of CAP's Marshmallow, and now that I have the "new" version in hand, I can understand where people might have issues with this. You absolutely CAN sub this for TFA/TPA Marshmallow at 1.5%.

The Coffee:
    (MF) Coffee -
    This is the king of coffee flavors right here. I also enjoy INW Mocca, but it has some vanilla/chocolate notes to it, and I've heard FA Up is fantastic, but, I haven't tried that one. Medicine Flower's Coffee is dearly expensive and NEEDS a long steep time, but it is, so far, the best result I've ever had with a coffee flavor. No substitutions. Sorry.

(FA) Tiramisu -
    As delicious as MF Coffee is, it's not without its problems. FA Tiramisu addresses those problems, and, at this tiny percentage, smooths them out perfectly. I've tried this recipe without it, a whole bunch of times, and, it just doesn't work. INW Mocca at 1% will sub here, too.

Credit goes to @RuntDasterdly at ELR who named it Marietta - the coffee vape of your dreams..

I’m sure it isn’t as good as the one you posted but here’s one I made and liked.

658f95475b121d1294efb3593da299cd.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m trying your mixed berry cheesecake Fran. The first couple draws were a nice tart fruit but now I’m getting more of the cheesecake and less tart. It steeped just over a month.
    It must be steeped well then. Do you like it.

Reactions: NolaMel

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It must be steeped well then. Do you like it.

I’m not 100% sure yet. It’s a little bit of a strange combination with the sour fruit and the cheesecake which I always think of as a sweet flavor. I’m going to keep using it and see over time. Not sure why but I made 30ml which is a lot for me.

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    How could I forget. had to add FLV to my list.

while your right here can I get your thoughts on PUR Boysenberry
    I like it but it needs some help in the juiciness part. It is a real boysenberry thou. If you are after the tart boysenberry this isnt it but its really good with a touch of flv boysenberry as its juicy and tart but to candied. Flv at maybe .25 and Pur around 4-6.
    I have used the pur alone in a lot of recipes like a berry blend or a cheesecake where the rest of the ingrediants make up the wetness

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I like it but it needs some help in the juiciness part. It is a real boysenberry thou. If you are after the tart boysenberry this isnt it but its really good with a touch of flv boysenberry as its juicy and tart but to candied. Flv at maybe .25 and Pur around 4-6.
    I have used the pur alone in a lot of recipes like a berry blend or a cheesecake where the rest of the ingrediants make up the wetness
    Ty. I might try it sometime

Reactions: NolaMel

Users who are viewing this thread