Random DIY mixing and More

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I used to own a Taurus 7 shot .357 magnum revolver. The only thing I didn't like about it was the size of it made it hard to conceal carry. The Ruger LC9S pro is small, 9mm rounds are easily available everywhere, and has a good reputation. One day soon, I'd like to own one. For home defense though, Ill stick to my trusty Mossberg 500A 12GA pump. Versatile, powerful, and reliable. Good for putting down predators, and discouraging would-be thieves.
That’s what I have. No, not a conceal weapon by any stretch. I’d opt for a 9mm or 380 for that.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
Not random: I have 127 flavors. Wow. Bought most of them in a short period of time too. :ohmy: Papaw is graciously sending me some of his NETS for which I’m extremely excited about.

Random: Dishes/laundry/litter boxes all cleaned. I’ve enjoyed this extra hour. And I’m also enjoying no longer being in a vape stocking frenzy. :vapor: Getting back to normal.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
Nope, I have had them for quite a long time. I used them both briefly, got sick of them tipping over, so packed them away.
I’ve got the starry night blade coming my way. I kind of regret that purchase now. It will be my dripping mod too so I can’t have it tipping over. I’ll come up with a workaround somehow. Rose said to use a cup which is a good idea.

Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Not random: I have 127 flavors. Wow. Bought most of them in a short period of time too. :ohmy: Papaw is graciously sending me some of his NETS for which I’m extremely excited about.

Random: Dishes/laundry/litter boxes all cleaned. I’ve enjoyed this extra hour. And I’m also enjoying no longer being in a vape stocking frenzy. :vapor: Getting back to normal.
    Brett’s NET’s are good stuff IMO. Might be just the thing for your Mom too. Need that 30 day steep though.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ve got the starry night blade coming my way. I kind of regret that purchase now. It will be my dripping mod too so I can’t have it tipping over. I’ll come up with a workaround somehow. Rose said to use a cup which is a good idea.
    As long as you haul the cup around with ya

• Agree
    Reactions: *RJ*

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    @PJReid, I've come across several references to your Fuji Ginger Tea with Whiskey but can't find a recipe for it. Would you post it so I can add it to the index? And maybe mix it?

Fuji Ginger Iced Tea with Whisky
    Black Tea (FA) 2%
    Fuji Apple (FA) or VTA Fuji 2%
    Ginger (Organic) (NF) or VTA Gingerroot 1%
    Lemon (FE) 1%
    Shape Up Pear (Molinberry) 1%
    Sweetener of your choice .5% to 1%
    Whiskey (FA) 2%
    WS-23 30% .5% (Totally optional)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Fuji Ginger Iced Tea with Whisky
    Black Tea (FA) 2%
    Fuji Apple (FA) or VTA Fuji 2%
    Ginger (Organic) (NF) or VTA Gingerroot 1%
    Lemon (FE) 1%
    Shape Up Pear (Molinberry) 1%
    Sweetener of your choice .5% to 1%
    Whiskey (FA) 2%
    WS-23 30% .5% (Totally optional)
    How is that FA Whiskey?

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I’m a pretty good shot . Need to get back to a little practice soon
    I need some practice with pistols, it's been awhile. I used to be a good shot with pistols, but I'm a little rusty. Everytime that's happened in the past I got up to speed pretty quickly, after 20-30 rounds my grouping is much tighter. I guess it's like riding a bike, you never really forget, it just takes some practice to get your confidence back.

Users who are viewing this thread