Random DIY mixing and More

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Different strokes for different folks. As long as you've found what you like best all is good.:thumbs:

Unfortunately not easy for me, as I get bored with a flavor after so long, so then the search is on for the next best thing, only so many custards to try, and after 6 and half years vaping, the search gets harder, but least with DIY it is easier to change things around, and not a lot money wasted on juice I don't care for.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got everything put away except all the flavors I just got. I suppose I should put away what there's room for and then figure out what to do with the rest. I'll probably end up putting them on the backside of the tank case. Just have to remember to look at that list too when I need flavors for a mix. The FLV order was mostly backups so that will help I think.

Reactions: DavidOck

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Unfortunately not easy for me, as I get bored with a flavor after so long, so then the search is on for the next best thing, only so many custards to try, and after 6 and half years vaping, the search gets harder, but least with DIY it is easier to change things around, and not a lot money wasted on juice I don't care for.
    I know you're not a fruit vaper but have you ever tried just adding a couple drops of any fruit flavor?

Reactions: Nailz

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I have a recipe request. When I started vaping, my favorite was Rootbeer Float. I tried mixing some up a few times, but it always turned out gross. Does anyone have a tested recipe? I think all this ban talk has me wanting to go back to the beginning for old time's sake.

Root beer has been hard for me, mine ended up tasting like black licorice. Root beer by FLV is supposed to be good along with Liquid Barn's version. I have not tried either, but have tried Flavor Arts' rootbeer and it was no bueno for me. Well I shouldn't say that. It was an authentic, stale, old black licorice flavor just like granny use to keep in a candy dish in her smelly living room.

• Agree
    Reactions: Iron Molly

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    50/50 luck. I found spots for all 6 of my flavors of BCF order. However I found no spots for my 8 FLV. My 1/2 case is full and I can’t double 15ml bottles. I ended up putting the FLV in the back side of my tank case.I need to stop buying before I have to break out my empty case cause I have no good room for it ATM. Next sale all I’m getting are the few I’m low on. That’s unless they come out with some new flavors and I really doubt that’s going to happen:(

Reactions: DavidOck

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I’m pretty sure my Minifit pod is going to last another day to make it 2 months old.It’s still vaping quite well.I’m pretty impressed with the tiny thing. Pod 2 will be 1 month next week.
    1-Which cartridge/coil?
    2-Coil friendly juice?
    3-How many ml's of juice?

Reactions: FranC

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    The Glock 20 10mm feels and weighs a perfect fit in my hand. I held many different semis, but it was like magic with the g20. I have yet to fire one of course, but I know I could handle the recoil. Now I need to find a purple one! :D or black is just fine, but I see there are some other great finishes out there.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The Glock 20 10mm feels and weighs a perfect fit in my hand. I held many different semis, but it was like magic with the g20. I have yet to fire one of course, but I know I could handle the recoil. Now I need to find a purple one! :D or black is just fine, but I see there are some other great finishes out there.
    Not sure which B Glock my daughter has but it's blue

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    You can't have my purple one.

Reactions: firechick

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    You can't have my purple one.
    If my wife got one too, I think she would want a purple or pink, or some exotic finish. She would be the same way if she vaped, but I like my SS, satin, black, and brass with mods and attys. It's hard to go wrong with the classic black though. I was looking at a used one that was pretty much mint (black), with upgraded sights trigger and slide for less than the price of a new one.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Got to take a break from indexing for a bit. My brain isn't working right, and I'm making stupid mistakes, including losing big chunks of work because of forgetting to save my edits. Need to stop till the old MS backs off a bit. Sorry.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Got to take a break from indexing for a bit. My brain isn't working right, and I'm making stupid mistakes, including losing big chunks of work because of forgetting to save my edits. Need to stop till the old MS backs off a bit. Sorry.
    No problem at all. You take your rest til you feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread