Random DIY mixing and More

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Despite what you may have been told as a child, wet dreams are not a sin.

If it tastes like semen, however, that would be an entirely different issue. My guess is, it does not. It probably tastes like the taste bud equivalent of 19 ladies all giving you their FULL attention as it were. Your worst enemy is lurking in the corner, looking jealous.

II probably tastes like THAT.

Either way, yeah, I'm not buying.
Anna

• Agree
Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Home loans are a lot harder to get these days. The Tucson market is on fire but a lot of buyers (and homes) are not qualifying for a mortgage. You should have seen what all we did to our house, new roof, new AC/heting system, new water tank, a lot to the guts underneath, fixed and painted the porch rehabbed the cabinets (the husband is an evil genius that is for sure, he did a LOT of work for cheap and made them look new) and we have a contractor coming to do a lot of the outside stuff. We had to.

OMG I better not get fired! Work in 2 DAYS. I have GOT to get to sleep earlier tonight, dude. I might try doing some things earlier today if I can marshal the awakeness. 2 days! Cleaned the kitchen it's lovely now all I got is the living room (should not be so bad just organizing but the FLOORS plus oh my gotta get to CVS, gotta figure out what went wrong with my probiotics order, and I REALLY need to wake up.

Swilling coffee. Bedtime at 10 at the latest....
    Anna
    Good idea to get ready for that:)

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Despite what you may have been told as a child, wet dreams are not a sin.

If it tastes like semen, however, that would be an entirely different issue. My guess is, it does not. It probably tastes like the taste bud equivalent of 19 ladies all giving you their FULL attention as it were. Your worst enemy is lurking in the corner, looking jealous.

II probably tastes like THAT.

Either way, yeah, I'm not buying.
    Anna
    I think how they put it was that it tasted like old sweaty sheets that you shot a load into. After a frat party. Not on my list to try lmao.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    All the quotes are coming in high. The potential buyer is willing to take care of the trees if I drop the price 3k which is probably what I will end up doing. Only losing 20k or so on the property. :(

It's a terrible feeling losing money on real estate but it sounds like you should take the deal. My father bought his house during a bubble and when he passed we had to just turn it back over to the bank. We couldn't even sell it for enough to pay the realtor fees.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I'm also trying to sell a house, and then soon a 3rd property. Our house in MN is just not selling, people for some reason are scared of the foundation.. all it needs is the house to be leveled out with some jacks, it's over 100 year old building. Historic actually, as it's the original townhall. It's on bedrock, it really can't get any more solid of a foundation. Our dummy realtor isn't conveying this properly, or doing a very good job in general. Probably will sell this ourself. I can't wait to be down to just one property, way less headaches and heartaches. Buying and selling properties is a headache, no wonder people are living voluntarily in vans and RVs.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I'm also trying to sell a house, and then soon a 3rd property. Our house in MN is just not selling, people for some reason are scared of the foundation.. all it needs is the house to be leveled out with some jacks, it's over 100 year old building. Historic actually, as it's the original townhall. It's on bedrock, it really can't get any more solid of a foundation. Our dummy realtor isn't conveying this properly, or doing a very good job in general. Probably will sell this ourself. I can't wait to be down to just one property, way less headaches and heartaches. Buying and selling properties is a headache, no wonder people are living voluntarily in vans and RVs.
    I hear you. I have never lost money on a property before. I paid 130 for one sold for 245. Another historic type I paid 120 and sold for 265.First house I ever bought cost 19k and sold for 42. Guess I will just take the loss even though it is a chunk out of retirement funds.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Is everyone moving? Wife and I are putting our house up for rent in March and moving to Bentonville Arkansas. I hope my experience is better than my friend had renting out his house. The renters poured quick set cement down all the toilets when they left.
    I could have rented my Ky property several times but I don't want that headache again. The buyer originally wanted to rent and she owns 5 horses, some goats, chickens and dogs. Property is only 1 1/4 acre. Geez. I am not renting to anyone with animals and I love animals.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Is everyone moving? Wife and I are putting our house up for rent in March and moving to Bentonville Arkansas. I hope my experience is better than my friend had renting out his house. The renters poured quick set cement down all the toilets when they left.
    What!!

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    If someone did that to me, that would earn them a one way ticket out on our boat with cement shoes!
    We moved from Minnesota to Texas, and then I took a job and bought a house in Michigan. The MN house we've rented out, but recent astronomical rise in property taxes and a forced upgrade on a septic system has forced our hand. It was a tourist town and we pretty much got forced out of their with insane cost of living and terrible wages. My house in Michigan I'm keeping indefinitely, it's also a historic house in a very nice small town(although not without its quirks) that was and is in great shape. The market is so so low here that my house will always be affordable, even after a refinance. I bought this house cheaper than many spend on vehicles! The TX residence is just a recipe for headaches, being in an association with a terrible president and managers.. and dealing with hurricanes, proximity to Mexico and cartel/drug crimes, double murders right down the road.. yeah, time to sell. Was good while it lasted.. kind of. I'm still going to visit the area after the fact.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That's awful

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I hear you. I have never lost money on a property before. I paid 130 for one sold for 245. Another historic type I paid 120 and sold for 265.First house I ever bought cost 19k and sold for 42. Guess I will just take the loss even though it is a chunk out of retirement funds.
    Well, if you weren't renting it then it was just costing you money in taxes etc. so you're better off selling for a loss and getting out from under.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    OMG did you try to prosecute them? That is an EXPENSIVE fix.

Yeah, the husband was having a meltdown about renting and all, and I just very calmly told him with the proceeds from the house, we shall buy land and when our lease here is up, we can get a pod for our stuff, and an RV for the land I just would like to time it is going into summer, not winter. We don't need that much stuff, we want and RV for when we retire, it's not THAT hard, and it's our property so we can wash the clothes well, somewhere, and like hang them to dry.

Lots of creative stuff you can do, and in some case you can actually put your land up (if you own it, which we will) as a deposit which will be (in our case) like, easy to do and then we mortgage a manufactured home. I happen to like them if they are big enough and not junk.

LOL I am the real estate goddess and I have consulted my runes on MANY an occasion, and I will be telling the realtor the house stays on the market for at least 10 days for the bidding war. It will happen. I chose this house (I always choose them as I am the real estate goddess) and we are going to double our money AT LEAST. Well maybe less with what we put into it. But it's all gonna work out FINE.

Anna

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    So anyway, as I mentioned a few weeks ago I tweaked Fran's Strawberry Biscuit recipe. I really liked the flavor but I wanted to see what it tasted like with less base and a stronger strawberry presence. Fran's recipe is 66/34 (non-strawberry/strawberry). I tweaked it so it was 40/60. Same ratios between non-strawberry flavors and same ratios between the two strawberry flavors...just less of the non-strawberry flavors and more of the strawberry flavors, that's all. Overall flavor content was also kept the same (10.25%). So I'm vaping both the original and the tweak. Surprisingly, it did not move near as much as I thought it would. By making the strawberry content go from 34% to 60% of the flavor content I thought I would make it disgustingly too strawberryish. Not the case. It definitely moved it just not as much as I thought it would. I still think it was a good tweak for me, however. I also mixed three ratios between but I don't see any reason to sample them given the 40/60 is working for me. So, here are the two recipes in the event anyone wants to try the tweaked version. Fran's is plenty good enough as it is so this tweak will be marginal toward less base and more strawberry. It certainly does not change the essence of this flavor. I didn't want it to because Fran's recipe was a winner to begin with.

Fran's Strawberry Biscuit

NY Cheesecake (CAP) 3%
    Juicy Strawberry (FA) 2.5%
    Cereal 27 (CAP) 1%
    Creme Fresh (FA) 1%
    Strawberry Ripe (TFA) 1%
    Vanilla Custard (CAP) 1%
    Biscuit (INW) 0.75%

Bronze's Tweak

Juicy Strawberry (FA) 4.40%
    NY Cheesecake (CAP) 1.80%
    Strawberry Ripe (TFA) 1.75%
    Cereal 27 (CAP) 0.60%
    Creme Fresh (FA) 0.60%
    Vanilla Custard (CAP) 0.60%
    Biscuit (INW) 0.50%

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    CHORES TIME AND LEAVING THE HOUSE now.

About an hour late, not too bad for me, LOL. I guess i'll be back, husband not coming means less cleaning but a little more residual anxiety. Dude.

Life. Sigh. LOL

Anna
    I do hope you are getting ready for the return to work:) Gotta keep that anxiety level down as much as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread