Random DIY mixing and More

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Nope. Nope, not going to do it. Not falling for this thread anymore.
I have seven 30ml bottles of flavoring still in their shipping wrappers (WTH is a "Mango", and why would I order Juicy Orange ?), and at least six more 30ml bottles that are unopened. On top of the fifteen 30ml bottles I already have, to go along with 70 10ml bottles, and of course, three 4 oz. bottles (DX Bavarian Cream, Vanilla Swirl and Creme de Menthe.

I will probably be dead before I figure out what all this stuff is for....

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I have seven 30ml bottles of flavoring still in their shipping wrappers (WTH is a "Mango", and why would I order Juicy Orange ?), and at least six more 30ml bottles that are unopened. On top of the fifteen 30ml bottles I already have, to go along with 70 10ml bottles, and of course, three 4 oz. bottles (DX Bavarian Cream, Vanilla Swirl and Creme de Menthe.

It's mental illness, Pops. :)

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
He actually “dances” when he sees his dinner plate coming. You have to be careful though, his eyesight (eyes are clear, but I can’t find turtle reading glasses :lol:) isn’t what it was, so you have to move quickly to not be mistaken for food. My lone female usually saunters out after he starts to steal his bits
I would like to see this.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Someone please put a gold star on my chart at the front of the classroom.... I got 6 repeats mixed today. Monday I will tackle 6 new recipes. At least I finally finally actually mixed something
    Ya get 2 gold stars:wub:

Untitled-design-33-1.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

You made me laugh:lol: Thank you. You probably got a lot of good flavors in there.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I have 310 flavors. If they were all 10ml bottles (and they're not--a bunch are 30ml, a few are 15ml, and there are several duplicates), that would amount to more than three liters of flavoring, enough to make juice sufficient to last me more than fifteen years.

tl;dr: I shouldn't buy any more flavors.

In other news, @ceeceeisme's three-ingredient Butter Rum Custard tastes remarkably like my much more complicated Arroz con Leche.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have 310 flavors. If they were all 10ml bottles (and they're not--a bunch are 30ml, a few are 15ml, and there are several duplicates), that would amount to more than three liters of flavoring, enough to make juice sufficient to last me more than fifteen years.

tl;dr: I shouldn't buy any more flavors.

In other news, @ceeceeisme's three-ingredient Butter Rum Custard tastes remarkably like my much more complicated Arroz con Leche.
    I love 3 flavor recipes. I wish I had more.

Users who are viewing this thread