Random DIY mixing and More

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
I’m going to move out of my comfort zone with this next order. Have bourbon, chocolate and a few others to try. I’m hoping what I never liked in commercial juices, I can make to my taste buds better

I’ve never been fond of the mouth/tongue feel of creams and custards. Recommendations for one that doesn’t make me feel like I just had a glass of warm milk?
I definitely moved out of my comfort zone with my few floral mixes. I have several more floral concentrates on stand by to order if I like the way these come out. If you wanna try something new to you, I’ve really enjoyed @ceeceeisme smoky plum pudding. It isn’t too sweet IMO but you may be different. I used .25% NN sucralose solution but it’s optional. While it does have a creamy pudding base, it isn’t as loud and heavy as some IMO. It has nice light sesame notes with a smooth but tasty smoked plum flavor. It might benefit you to drop INW custard by .5% and FLV cream by .25% and see if it works for you. I can’t link it here but I just made the recipe public so you can easily view it on my ELR (same name), including my simple notes. Ceeceeisme’s notes are also there, including link to her recipe. If you’re interested, great. If not, no worries! I’ve really enjoyed it:p It hasn’t been that long since I mixed it and already running out. I’ll be mixing again in the next day or so.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I definitely moved out of my comfort zone with my few floral mixes. I have several more floral concentrates on stand by to order if I like the way these come out. If you wanna try something new to you, I’ve really enjoyed @ceeceeisme smoky plum pudding. It isn’t too sweet IMO but you may be different. I used .25% NN sucralose solution but it’s optional. While it does have a creamy pudding base, it isn’t as loud and heavy as some IMO. It has nice light sesame notes with a smooth but tasty smoked plum flavor. It might benefit you to drop INW custard by .5% and FLV cream by .25% and see if it works for you. I can’t link it here but I just made the recipe public so you can easily view it on my ELR (same name), including my simple notes. Ceeceeisme’s notes are also there, including link to her recipe. If you’re interested, great. If not, no worries! I’ve really enjoyed it:p It hasn’t been that long since I mixed it and already running out. I’ll be mixing again in the next day or so.
    Where did you get the Smoked Plum Flavor?

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    Where did you get the Smoked Plum Flavor?
    It’s Inawera’s. I don’t recall where I purchased my first bottle. ECX had it in their 50% off deal last week. So I got more, even though I have plenty atm. I know I’ll use it. It’s a sweet & sour plum flavoring with a light hint of smoke, giving it contrast and just the right amount of sour to set off sweet notes. Umami, sweet, savory and delicious IMO!

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It’s Inawera’s. I don’t recall where I purchased my first bottle. ECX had it in their 50% off deal last week. So I got more, even though I have plenty atm. I know I’ll use it. It’s a sweet & sour plum flavoring with a light hint of smoke, giving it contrast and just the right amount of sour to set off sweet notes. Umami, sweet, savory and delicious IMO!
    Thank you:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yup, that INW Smoky Plum is some yummy! I think it's meant to be a tobacco mixer but I've never tried it that way. I'm just lately thinking it's time for me to try my hand at a few tobacco mixes.
    Well,that's one good idea to start you out.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I've had a bad day with sweet so I got out my Lite Strawberry Cheesecake. This has no taste of strawberry and no one in their right mind would like it. Heck,I don't even like it but it's not sweet. Slightly borders on bitter. Good for bad sweet days.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I did a remix of the cranberry I’m working on. This one is
    Cranberry 10%
    Cactus 2%
    Fuji 1%

I really want the cranberry to stand out.

On a different note, has anyone tried the VT blueberry milkshake? I’m wondering how long to steep?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I did a remix of the cranberry I’m working on. This one is
    Cranberry 10%
    Cactus 2%
    Fuji 1%

I really want the cranberry to stand out.

On a different note, has anyone tried the VT blueberry milkshake? I’m wondering how long to steep?
    Hitt,I've found the Cranberry to be very tart. But for me it started to sweeten up after 3-4 days. So hold off on the sweetener.

I haven't had the VT milkshake.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I went on a FA coffee spree and some cream stuffs to go with them. Hopefully I get a safe ADV coffee.

I've heard TFA Sweet Cream went bad but I smelled mine the other day it and smells better than it originally did in 2013.
    Good luck on your coffee spree. I've mixed and vaped a lot of coffee. Too much I guess. I can't vape it at all anymore.

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    Good luck on your coffee spree. I've mixed and vaped a lot of coffee. Too much I guess. I can't vape it at all anymore.

If I end up with 4-5 ADVs are they really ADVs?
    I'm easily at 3, maybe 4-5 already. Hopefully that keeps me from getting burnt out on anything.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    If I end up with 4-5 ADVs are they really ADVs?
    I'm easily at 3, maybe 4-5 already. Hopefully that keeps me from getting burnt out on anything.
    I think not alternating enough was my downfall. It's the main reason I'm trying all kinds of new stuff now. I think any flavor that you have the desire to vape all day long is an ADV even if you don't vape it everyday,

Users who are viewing this thread