Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have one recipe about done for now. Before I mix I will have to figure out which option I want to go with. Might decide to change up and go with something other than strawberry. Now I have to go to work on another one. Also think I'll mix my own Rhubarb custard. Might even go with a big bottle.:)

Reactions: NolaMel

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I spent some time thinking about this sad stuff this morning and I think I can hold it at bay. Christmas could be rough but I can do this. Need to convince myself I guess but right now I have some bottles to wash.
    Let me be the one to caution you on this.....stress is not pleasant and can cause some unintended situations. Just promise you will watch your health and if needed find someone to talk to to relieve any build up.

Ok. and back to regular programming...

:wub:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Let me be the one to caution you on this.....stress is not pleasant and can cause some unintended situations. Just promise you will watch your health and if needed find someone to talk to to relieve any build up.

Ok. and back to regular programming...

:wub:
    I promise:wub:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @hittman I found one. Not sure if it's posted here or not but....... I haven't done much with it yet. This recipe is simple but good.

Strawberry Croissant
    INW Biscuit 1%
    WF Croissant 2%
    Cap Sweet Strawberry 1.5%
    FW Huckleberry 1%

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I found 4-5 recipes I wrote, did % and all but never mixed cause I wasn't happy with them. Going to see if I can fix those to my satisfaction.

Another thing I need to do is enter my recipes in my binder and ELR. I put this off for too long and now I have too many and it's kinda overwhelming. I think I'll do a couple at a time so it remains fun and not work.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    @hittman I found one. Not sure if it's posted here or not but....... I haven't done much with it yet. This recipe is simple but good.

Strawberry Croissant
    INW Biscuit 1%
    WF Croissant 2%
    Cap Sweet Strawberry 1.5%
    FW Huckleberry 1%
    You must have... I have croissant and huckleberry, and nooooo idea why I ordered them :blink:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Maybe now you do.:lol:
    Guess I’ll print it out for tomorrow. Himself has an overnight retreat for his grad students, so I’ll be freeeee as a bird all day up till Friday afternoon. The chimney sweep is due Friday morning at 9 am ( sleepy time still for me). Not sure I’ll get much done after. May just light a fire and kick back in the recliner for a nap.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Guess I’ll print it out for tomorrow. Himself has an overnight retreat for his grad students, so I’ll be freeeee as a bird all day up till Friday afternoon. The chimney sweep is due Friday morning at 9 am ( sleepy time still for me). Not sure I’ll get much done after. May just light a fire and kick back in the recliner for a nap.
    Sounds like a plan to me:)

• Agree

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Sounds like a plan to me:)
    Peace and quiet can be a lovely thing. It’ll also give me a chance to get all my stash mods in the storage bin, and add the rogue rtas I found. Probably more once I empty out that corner of the vape closet. It’s an unholy mess right now! I need him to fix the hinge on the door, but I’ve got to get all the vape stuff organized and as much possible stored so he doesn’t freak out.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Peace and quiet can be a lovely thing. It’ll also give me a chance to get all my stash mods in the storage bin, and add the rogue rtas I found. Probably more once I empty out that corner of the vape closet. It’s an unholy mess right now! I need him to fix the hinge on the door, but I’ve got to get all the vape stuff organized and as much possible stored so he doesn’t freak out.
    Good luck with that:lol:

• Agree

Users who are viewing this thread