Random DIY mixing and More

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
I really like marzipan... I have FA. But, I like some odd things. So, read reviews before you hit “buy”.
Marzipan is in a lot of the recipes I have written down to try. I made Bronuts last night and I like it. It had to grow on me though. Very doughy. But it’s good.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
Have you posted the recipe here?
Bronuts? No it’s not my original recipe but here it is if you’d like to try it. Really quite simple.

Bronuts
7% Chocolate Glazed Doughnut CAP
0.75% Joy FA
1% Yellow Cake FW
0.75% Biscuit INW

You can also drop the first ingredient to 5% and use 2% Bavarian Cream TFA for a change up.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
The amount of flavors you guys have amazes me. I have about 100 and feel that's quite a lot. That being said, any tips on a chocolate, cherry or cranberry flavor?

The FLV Cranberry kinda grew on me, I like it. The TFA is nice and tart at first but then turns sickly sweet (to me). The SC turns sweet also but it takes longer. The FLV is an acquired taste I think but it doesn't turn sweet.

Another for the list lol. I have Cap and TPA

For me, Cranberry (SC) and TFA Cranberry give the same flavor to the juice. The biggest difference is that it takes 7% of the TFA to accomplish what 3% of the SC accomplishes. Both are on the sweet side but that works for me in the right mix.

FLV Cranberry is very, very earthy to my taste buds. It is, in fact, so earthy that it tastes a lot like dirt. I am not kidding! :eek: Many people like it so try it out for yourself if you are on a cranberry hunt. Me, I will stick with the SC and the TFA if I run out of SC. I have a 16 oz bottle that will last a couple of lifetimes. LOL

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
For me, Cranberry (SC) and TFA Cranberry give the same flavor to the juice. The biggest difference is that it takes 7% of the TFA to accomplish what 3% of the SC accomplishes. Both are on the sweet side but that works for me in the right mix.

FLV Cranberry is very, very earthy to my taste buds. It is, in fact, so earthy that it tastes a lot like dirt. I am not kidding! :eek: Many people like it so try it out for yourself if you are on a cranberry hunt. Me, I will stick with the SC and the TFA if I run out of SC. I have a 16 oz bottle that will last a couple of lifetimes. LOL
Is that wf/sc cranberry cocktail?

Reactions: FranC

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Is that wf/sc cranberry cocktail?

I'm pretty sure she is talking about Super Concentrates as found here at BCF:

Super Concentrates

Unfortunately, it appears BCF is out of Cranberry so you don't see it listed at present. I wish BCF would just show it as OOS instead of removing the entire listing.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I'm pretty sure she is talking about Super Concentrates as found here at BCF:

Super Concentrates

Unfortunately, it appears BCF is out of Cranberry so you don't see it listed at present. I wish BCF would just show it as OOS instead of removing the entire listing.
Irritates me too. I can’t put it on my wish list if they don’t show it. Thank you for catching that... tired brain, wasn’t thinking about them “hiding” stuff from me!

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Bronuts? No it’s not my original recipe but here it is if you’d like to try it. Really quite simple.

Bronuts
    7% Chocolate Glazed Doughnut CAP
    0.75% Joy FA
    1% Yellow Cake FW
    0.75% Biscuit INW

You can also drop the first ingredient to 5% and use 2% Bavarian Cream TFA for a change up.
    Just thought someone would be interested :)

Reactions: NolaMel

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

LOL, I remember your opinion of FLA Cranberry. Glad I tried it for myself.

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    What is Lucky Leprechaun at Gremlin? Anything good I need to pick up? Is red velvet cake good?

Red velvet cake is not bad. I used to mix it with cream cheese icing. Haven't mixed it in awhile. If you like red velvet cake IRL you may like it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Good morning shiny folks, I came home a inch yesterday and bottled up my first gallon of nic in 500 ml amber bottles in the freezer. VG is such a PIT.A. A gallon is in fact 3.7 liters (minus a tiny bit of spillage.

I have more bottles so now... It's the rest of it.

I felt virtuous :LOL.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning shiny folks, I came home a inch yesterday and bottled up my first gallon of nic in 500 ml amber bottles in the freezer. VG is such a PIT.A. A gallon is in fact 3.7 liters (minus a tiny bit of spillage.

Anna
    Good job, Anna.:) I am enjoying the Dani mini this am:wub:

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012

Anna
    This might be the shortest post yet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread