hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I believe that I am finished with Xmas shopping for my wife and kids besides coming up with some cash to give the youngest daughter. She blew through her savings already at college and we decided to just get her a few presents and some cash.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

1773296.gif

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I believe that I am finished with Xmas shopping for my wife and kids besides coming up with some cash to give the youngest daughter. She blew through her savings already at college and we decided to just get her a few presents and some cash.
    Good thing for your girl that you love her. :)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I have three packages due today, hoping one is my. BCF order. My steeping box is crammed full, but one of the flavors is for a recipe I wanted to try. The real mystery isn’t if the order will be in today’s batch of packages, it’s...will I remember what recipe the darn flavor was ordered for!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm curious as to how your irish cream milkshake turned out. I tried one and it was one of the few diy's that I couldn't vape. I'm thinking I did something wrong, that's why my curiousity is piqued.
    Recipe above^^^^

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm trying one more recipe for today called Cookie Fruitcake 2. Yeah I know I can be crappy about naming stuff:lol: But I like this one alot so here goes.

Cookie Fruitcake 2
    FLV Poundcake 1%
    INW Rhubarb 1%
    Fa Juicy Strawberry 1.5%
    Fa Cookie 1%
    WF Mascarpone 1%
    Fa Premiuum Custard .75%

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Morning folks. I made some progress organizing my vaping stuff yesterday, and made some lists so I know what I have now. Hope everyone has a great day!
    Lists are essential once one reaches 55 years of age. :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm happy I got to post two good recipes of mine today. Just seems like a long time since I've done that. I noticed that the other two recipes I have to try have no fruit and I kinda have my doubts about that. If needed a fruit fix can be added. When I started this thread I posted recipes as I wrote them I think. I don't post them anymore til I know they're good. (To me anyway).

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 13, 2014
    Thinking those were 10ml bottles to start with really threw me of when I started mixed but they should be very close. Really hope they’re ok.

Worked out very well to the point where I ordered more premixed along with a couple of new to me flavors. Thanks once again.

Users who are viewing this thread